Anyone interested in reading and meeting new friends (1 Viewer)

enatho

HSC
N/A
I am actively seeking people who like to read and are interested in joining a reading group. Everyone who has joined seems to enjoy it. Just check out the introduction below and I hope to see you there!

Hello how are you doing? I would like to inform you that I have started a Yahoo! Groups forum. It is designed for anyone who likes to read and want to become involved in a reading group. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a member, anyone is welcome to join. I would like this to be a success so if you can pass the word along to anyone who is interested, that would be a plus. Anyone who joins will be involved. Feel free to post any ideas on how I could improve it to make it great. I welcome anyone's ideas. I hope that you check it out and I hope to hear from you soon. I just wanted to give a little info about it. The group at this point is small, but your membership and participation are the key! Because it needs to grow!! ANYONE can post messages, upload photos, or even live chat with other members of the group. Each members input will be important, and I hope that you will spread the word to anyone you think would be interested. The active participants in the group are the keys to success!!! Hope to hear from you soon!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thereadersguild/

:)

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
that sounds interesting. im interested in expannding my horizons. what kinda books would the group read? would there be a timeframe involved?

enatho

HSC
N/A
Anyone is welcome in the group. Any type of books that are of interest can be discussed and shared. There is no time frame. It’s a good way for people to share ideas with one another.

Callistogenic

HSC
I'll get a yahoo ID and sign up. :)

Three cheers for enatho for taking action on a seemingly simple, but effective means of reaching a lot of other people with similar interests!

enatho

HSC
N/A
Thanks for such positive input ! I really appreciate it and I hope that you enjoy participating in the group. I am happy that it has had such a good turnout. I hope to see happy people that love to read and share other ideas, and who really like to give positive input into the group. It is designed so that the members have a say in how the group can improve and grow. Everyone that has joined seems to really like it, and I hope you do also

:)

prima_donna

HSC
Oh, I thought this thread was about joining a real book club.

enatho

HSC
N/A
It's as real as you make it. Check it out for yourself. It may surprise you.

:cool:

enatho

HSC
N/A
I would also like to let you know that if you should decide to join up with The Reader’s Guild, that if you feel like you would like to have some input on how to improve the activities in the group, feel free to do so. That’s the good think about this book club. If you feel like you would like to be involved in a “real” book club, please share what your idea of a “real” book club is. Many of us have many different viewpoints because we are all different people. The point of the club is to have people who are interested and share the joy of reading and want to share with others. I hope this will help better understand The Reader’s Guild.

:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)