Anyone into photography? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I'm really into photography... you can check out some of my work by clicking...

HERE! :)

Last edited:

Jase

HSC
I really want a 'real' camera ... like a huge Canon or Nikon D-series, except i don't expect to be making a couple of grand to spend on cameras anytime soon lol.

These are really amateur but it was fun making the page:

Photography

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
SpiderMonkey said:
thanks ozgirl86 am glad you like it ;) its one of my fav pictures i have taken
your welcome:)

Rory

HSC
I've been into photography for a while, took me forever to get decent cameras, currently I'm working off a cheap arse polaroid digi cam, but it does the trick, I've got a small photolog at http://www.dont-complain.org/oculus if you're bored rofl it's nothing special, I'm getting a better cam sometime soon though :) I'm hoping to do journalism at Uni so hopefully photography will be part of that.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
i took photography in year 11...ended up getting the photography prize at speech night, lol.

the shots are great.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
I've/my family have a Canon 300D and a selection of lens, and a more portable Sony DSC-T1. Both are great cameras, although I must say I’m very fond of the huge screen on the Sony.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Anyone who's interested, here's some of my work. Some misc pics, most of them are of a local metal gig, my mate organised it and asked me to take photos. Used a film SLR camera, various lenses. Scanned on a Mac, they don't fit on some PC screens. My applogies.....

Cactus Photography

Edit: at the request of some polite BOS users, due to the lack of thumbnailing, here is my selection of favourites;

Misc; 1&3
Emulsion; 5, 6, 9, 14, 15, 16
Silhouettes of Black; 1
Black Thorn; 1&2

Last edited:

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Likewise. I could either waste my time and look at you're presumably average photos, or not.

Now which one should I pick? If you want people to suffer through you're work, at least make it easy for them.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Fuck off. This thread is meant to be constructive. If you didn't look at the pics, how do you know they are 'average'......also, intelligent ppl who don't want to look at all the pics might just take a random selection. Ever thought of that? I never said "please look at every singe picture"...............FYI the site was created for people who went to the gig and presumably wanted to see all the pics. I added them here as an afterthought. I'm not forcing you to look at the pics, if you look at my original post:

Cactus said:
Anyone who's interested, here's some of my work.

If you weren't interested, why are you still here? Anyway, I don't see any of you're photos up here, why don't you post them?

Edit; in fact for those of you who don't want to leave it to chance, I have edited my original post, pointing out my personal fav. pics

Last edited:

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
Wow! I thought i'm the only one who's serious about photography. I got a Nikon D70 with 18-70mm Nikkor DX lens. Planning on getting a 28-120mm next month.

Here is my online photo album. www.miliux.com

here are some samples

Surfer Dreaming

Hard water

Beach Watch

Edging Steps

Cheers

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Miliux said:
Wow! I thought i'm the only one who's serious about photography. I got a Nikon D70 with 18-70mm Nikkor DX lens. Planning on getting a 28-120mm next month.

Here is my online photo album. www.miliux.com

here are some samples

Surfer Dreaming

Hard water

Beach Watch

Edging Steps

Cheers
Wow I really like your photos! I checked out you online photo album they are great:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)