Anyone into photography? (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
How many bucks
Could've bought a new camera/L lens

This

Daniel, thoughts on 7d mark ii?
It looks great however the price is a bit steep. If you're keen on sport and want to spend under 2k this is the camera for you, no questions asked. On the other hand, if you're not particularly interested in sport you might as well buy a 6D for similar money. The ISO performance and DOF from the full frame sensor will be more useful in general use than a faster burst mode.

matchalolz

HSC
wow nice photos :spin: do any of yous have instagram/websites you post your photos on? so damn professional

riri109360

HSC
Wow your pictures are incredible!! I really like the last two of the buildings, so dramatic and ugh amazing!
What camera do you use?
(Sorry if you've answered this before but I couldn't be bothered reading this whole thread)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow your pictures are incredible!! I really like the last two of the buildings, so dramatic and ugh amazing!
What camera do you use?
(Sorry if you've answered this before but I couldn't be bothered reading this whole thread)
D3100, nikon

Do you take photos?

astroman

HSC
What camera do you use?
it's not about the camera, it's about the person with the camera

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)