Anyone into photography? (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
nah, i don't have any photos since i've been at home this whole year haha. I'm currently keen on purchasing an OMD-EM10 after HSC though so pics will arrive soon (6+months)

tofusenpai

HSC
Btw anyone recommend what camera I should get because I'm planning to get one those were all from my phone

tofusenpai

HSC
olympus em10 with 14-42mm kit for $550
I watched videos on the olympus em line and they were recommended as well. I was also debating about either getting one from the olympus em line, the canon dlsrs or the pentax one which I forgot the model of but was pretty small

astroman

HSC
I watched videos on the olympus em line and they were recommended as well. I was also debating about either getting one from the olympus em line, the canon dlsrs or the pentax one which I forgot the model of but was pretty small
i wouldn't recommend a dslr, the mirrorless age is coming and they will overtake DSLR's. Size doesn't matter anymore and olympus omd line is fantastic.

astroman

HSC
Omg such a good deal but I'm getting mine on July or June stilll unfortunately but bruh
cool, same hopefully it will go down even more by then since olympus will release new stuff in the future. IIRC the em10 is currently $450 in USA.

tofusenpai

HSC
cool, same hopefully it will go down even more by then since olympus will release new stuff in the future. IIRC the em10 is currently $450 in USA.
Wat and then here in Australia it's like double. Do you have the em10?

astroman

HSC
Wat and then here in Australia it's like double. Do you have the em10?
nope, i'll get it hopefully after HSC since i don't travel anywhere now since too busy. And the $450 em10 deal is only for the body in the US, keep in mind with the kit 14-42mm lens costs around extra $150 so we're only paying about $40 more.

tofusenpai

HSC
nope, i'll get it hopefully after HSC since i don't travel anywhere now since too busy. And the $450 em10 deal is only for the body in the US, keep in mind with the kit 14-42mm lens costs around extra $150 so we're only paying about $40 more.
Oh I see I see if the offer is still that good I might get the em10 if not I might just get the canon 1200d

astroman

HSC
Oh I see I see if the offer is still that good I might get the em10 if not I might just get the canon 1200d
don't get a dslr, u will get similar if not better image quality from an em10 M4/3 Sensor. Also the mirrorless system is taking over the DSLR's so join the bandwagon!

tofusenpai

HSC
don't get a dslr, u will get similar if not better image quality from an em10 M4/3 Sensor. Also the mirrorless system is taking over the DSLR's so join the bandwagon!
Okay I'll see but I don't think I'd be allowed to get a camera atm over $700

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)