Anyone know if this is true? (1 Viewer)

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Tennille said:
*Looks at Emma-Jayde's location* :p
:p lol, yup. I can say it because I live there!
Bwa haha they're even more likely to be strange if they come from HSPA (Hunter Perfoming Arts) *looks around* Yes, we could put 12 foot fences aroung the place with a big sign saying *Hunter Mental Institution* and no-one would notice the difference....

But seriously, none of my teachers have ever mentioned someone having a stroke and dying during the HSC exams.

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
Bwa haha they're even more likely to be strange if they come from HSPA (Hunter Perfoming Arts) *looks around* Yes, we could put 12 foot fences aroung the place with a big sign saying *Hunter Mental Institution* and no-one would notice the difference....

But seriously, none of my teachers have ever mentioned someone having a stroke and dying during the HSC exams.
well it isn't like it happens every day ....

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Emma-Jayde said:

well it isn't like it happens every day ....

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
He was talking about a public school i shall have to ask which one, dont take it too seriously though he is a compulsive liar i think. He tells us stories alll the time about how he's cheated the legal system and all the wonderful pranks he's played in his friends, i dont believe any of it but he seemed serious when he told us this story

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Hahaha actually that REALLY makes him sound like he came from HSPA, or Broadmeadow high it used to be!!!
We're a public school.
Actually there's a few high schools around the place renowned for the crazyness

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Obsessive compulsive practical joke playing, lying, telling of funny stories, continous ripping people off, making up stories and seeing how long it takes before people work out that it's a joke.....
That sort of thing....
Actually maybe that's just the whole damn area.

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
Hmmm can't say I've ever heard that one. Careful of Newcastle people. it's a very odd place.
Very odd indeed ;)
Be especially careful of those Hunter School of Performing Arts people ;). Nobody knows what goes on in that school.

But seriously, I find it hard to believe this story. The closest thing I've heard to it is a guy in Kempsey blowing out his brains with a hunting rifle in front of his class (and if you think Newcastle's crazy, take a trip to Kempsey). Imagine THAT in preparation for your HSC.

HSC
guys... if you start getting chronic headaches close to exam times, dont ignore them because your too busy studying, get it checked out, its not worth risking your life... a doctors appointment takes a half hour... maybe an hour out of your day... PLEASE dont ignore it!

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
Argonaut said:
I doubt it. It soulds about as credible as the "pens up the nose and slam head on desk" trick. It's like the urban legend that if your college room-mate commits suicide, you automatically pass the course.

Of course it's not true, though it was explored in an episode of Law and Order.
aah! i was eating you know, ive never heard that one but it made me feel sick. Yes you gotta love those urban legends, any more?

suger_plum

Banned
In Heads Racing Car Bed!!! You Know You Want Me!!!
HSC
surfsup_melly88 said:
guys... if you start getting chronic headaches close to exam times, dont ignore them because your too busy studying, get it checked out, its not worth risking your life... a doctors appointment takes a half hour... maybe an hour out of your day... PLEASE dont ignore it!
lol, i went to the doctor today. but my headaches have been there for 5 years

heres a newsflash! 90% of ppl who suffer from chronic migraines have a hole in there heart

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Trippendicular said:
But who cares about their marks when they're dead?
That is not entirely true, there are lots of ppl who survive stokes Von Davis is one and I'm another!!! I had one shortly after I was born, being born 3 months early I was put on oxygen. It is thought that my brain was starved of oxygen and as a result I have spastic cp and dont have the use of my left arm and hand (it is thought that I have 10% movement in left hand) and anout 75% in my right.
I also dont have the mobility in my legs to, although i do walk a bit with a frame.
When it comes to HSC I did it over 2 yrs (finishing last yr) and it was a full mainstream HSC as well. I now study Welfare at Bathurst TAFE. So you generalistic point on ppl being dead is not entirely true. Never under estimate will power because ppl do beat the odds. Take it from me!!!! :)

Abbeygale

HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
That is not entirely true, there are lots of ppl who survive stokes Von Davis is one and I'm another!!! I had one shortly after I was born, being born 3 months early I was put on oxygen. It is thought that my brain was starved of oxygen and as a result I have spastic cp and dont have the use of my left arm and hand (it is thought that I have 10% movement in left hand) and anout 75% in my right.
I also dont have the mobility in my legs to, although i do walk a bit with a frame.
When it comes to HSC I did it over 2 yrs (finishing last yr) and it was a full mainstream HSC as well. I now study Welfare at Bathurst TAFE. So you generalistic point on ppl being dead is not entirely true. Never under estimate will power because ppl do beat the odds. Take it from me!!!! :)
Hey, you're story is great, but I'm pretty sure that Trippendicular was directly responding to a post in which it was specified that the stroke victim died. So it wasn't really a generalisation, just a response to a specific story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)