Anyone like artichokes here (1 Viewer)

mitch_f1

HSC
Hey
We are removing our 'crop' and we literally have kilos of them, and no-one in our family likes them. So, the first to offer I will give them to. We also have the base of plants, so you can grow your own.

They are all FREE, although it would be nice if you could give me something in return, as it was a fair mission getting them all out.

Gotta be quick though, they won't last long out of the ground, and they are getting turfed on Friday.

PM me

Mitch

P.S. Must be in the Sydney area, unless you want to drive longer (I am on the Northern Beaches)

CieL

HSC
*Dont think I've ever eaten an artichoke in my life*

alby

cool duckie
HSC
how long do they last once they've been hacked out of the ground?
my bf's parents live on the northern beaches. i like really artichokes (though i havent had them out of the ground..just out of a jar or on a pizza). would they last till next week sometime? (he'll be up there for a few days)

basmusiq

HSC
yea, i like artichokes a lot. i always wondered though, how did someone figure out you could eat that plant?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
basmusiq said:
yea, i like artichokes a lot. i always wondered though, how did someone figure out you could eat that plant?
They just got really drunk? I duno don't think about that but Carrots are weirder. They come out of the ground

Skeeta

HSC
Artichokes are banned in my house. I dont know why but my Mum vomits at the sight/smell of them.

Awesome story Skeeta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)