anyone looking for state rankings? (1 Viewer)

K

khorne

ITT, people who wont get state ranks. The real state rankers are studying

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
I reckon at least 2 people will get state ranks for both 3U and 4U from High this year. I'm hoping so anyway. But it's not me. English...no. High sucks at English. Phys and Chem, I dunno. Some guy did get 97/100 for our Phys trial, on which the Head of Science commented, before the exam,"I'm not expecting ANYBODY to get over 90 in this paper", but he isn't even aiming for a state rank. Chem, I dunno cos I don't do Chem. And Eco, probably not...we haven't had any state ranks in Eco for a while.

+1

thoth1

Banned
HSC
everyone in this thread already succumbed to fact they wont get state ranks.
and state rankers dont need to study, they r naturally gifted (except for sum ppl at ruse who study 24/8)

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
and state rankers dont need to study, they r naturally gifted
No. You need to know the content otherwise you're not going to get a state rank. Why do you think the Olympiad students don't ALWAYS get state ranks? And for most subjects, to get a state rank, you need to deal with those nuances like exam strategy, marking criteria etc.
If you want naturally gifted, hard workers, look at Olympiad students, not HSC State rankers.
except for sum ppl at ruse who study 24/8
Ruse bashing is always fun.

Serenely

HSC
everyone in this thread already succumbed to fact they wont get state ranks.
and state rankers dont need to study, they r naturally gifted (except for sum ppl at ruse who study 24/8)
What the heck are you talking about. State rankers obviously have to study. People who want to achieve state ranks are no different from the people at Ruse... Ruse kids don't even aim for state ranks, they just want to do well; and in the process, they get state ranks.
You must really hate Ruse. You've continuously expressed your hatred for Ruse in various threads, stating the stereotypes. Looks like someone's jealous ;).

Edit: Ahahaha, you've resorted to personal bashing now (you didn't know how to respond!- other thread). Absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:

thoth1

Banned
HSC
what the heck are you talking about. State rankers obviously have to study. People who want to achieve state ranks are no different from the people at ruse... Ruse kids don't even aim for state ranks, they just want to do well; and in the process, they get state ranks.
You must really hate ruse. You've continuously expressed your hatred for ruse in various threads, stating the stereotypes. Looks like someone's jealous ;).
stfu

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
What the heck are you talking about. State rankers obviously have to study. People who want to achieve state ranks are no different from the people at Ruse... Ruse kids don't even aim for state ranks, they just want to do well; and in the process, they get state ranks.
You must really hate Ruse. You've continuously expressed your hatred for Ruse in various threads, stating the stereotypes. Looks like someone's jealous ;).

Edit: Ahahaha, you've resorted to personal bashing now (you didn't know how to respond!- other thread). Absolutely pathetic.
thoth1 is right u need to shut the fuk up. ur clearly one of the kids at ruse who studies 24/7

Serenely

HSC
thoth1 is right u need to shut the fuk up. ur clearly one of the kids at ruse who studies 24/7
Okay, okay. I'm going to shut up now.
And no, I'm one of the failures at Ruse. Yeeeh, that's right, I don't study.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Relax. Like the aforementioned, at this point in time (5 weeks left), the state-rankers would have their knuckle to paper.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Why hate on Ruse for? Why not hate on the people who get their living off the Governement instead of people actually trying to make something out of themselves......

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha no way would I ever get a state rank. I'd be ecstatic with a 3 digit state rank in my bigger cohort subbies :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)