Anyone lost motivation? (1 Viewer)

kahlo

HSC
Yup. Just 8 more weeks of school to go... Then 2 weeks holiday, 1 week STUVAC then the HSC starts... *sigh*

jessied

HSC
i cant say i've lost motivation.. i've actually gained motivation coz theres not long to go!!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
A lot of people lose motivation right about now, because the whole year has been a crapload of assessments and studying. I still have some motivation left, but I'm afraid it'll be used up after trials. :( Still, I'm not going to be extremely worried about the HSC because of STUVAC and the fact that everything's already been studied for during trials.

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
lucky you! Our year advisor is so slack...he lies to our face about everything. If we asked our year advisor to organise something for us he would probably say something lik…”Oh its against policy to do something like that. Plus I’m so busy with all this work I have to do. Sorry guys, no can do”

He’s a lazy idiot. I sure hope he never gets another year to advise.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I lost motivation after the half yearlies. Only just starting to get it back (with only a week till trials)

Its just there are 8 weeks left, ive finished completely all but one of my courses. I just want it to just end.

After trials ill probally just comletely switch off for 2-3 weeks......but then one must study for HSC *sighs*

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Chances are, if you have lost motivation, you have been pushing yourself too hard studying. Take a break from studying even for just a few days. It won't hurt you, infact it will be beneficial for you. There will be nothing worse than you using everything up for assignments now, and having nothing for the HSC exams.

Or, if you must study because you feel guilty about not studying, don't do too much. Take it a little bit at a time. Don't do huge blocks of study, do half an hour then go and do something else, and then come back.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
I think i'm still motivated.. even though.........

(1) i still have 4 assessments after the trials...

(2) i havn't completed any of my courses other than E.E.1...

oh and were also behind in physics (still havnt started the option... were only half way through module 3)

I guess i'll have to hope i stay motivated...

and i totally agree with the 'having a break' approach... i was on the verge of burning out... so i stopped studying for like 2 days... although i probably did like 2 maths past papers over the 2 days... but yeh!!!

YEH!!! I AM MOTIVATED actually...

good luck with ur trials guys!!!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
lol last time i tried to take "just" 2 days off, it became 4 weeks off!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Deus said:
lol last time i tried to take "just" 2 days off, it became 4 weeks off!
i took the whole holidays off
and pretty much these last two weeks
i have to cram the night b4 for all my exams =/

invoiced

Banned
HSC
N/A
i have lost all motivation
i lost it at a bad time as well
i have a major work due monday
and i really cannot be fucked doing it
its worth 30%yet i cant be fucked
thats not good it dont think

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
one week into the new semester and i've lost my motivation. :(

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ive only finish. ed one course. I was never really motivated to begin with. ever. i just plotted my way along year 12, finally coming to a halt here, a week and a bit before HSC trials. I have to say im stunned to be here, i never really thought it would actually come. It feels like a train is heading for me at full steam. Its coming whether i like it or not. I dont plan to study any more than i do now... which is next to none. But i do ok.... im rambling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)