Anyone need PDHPE tutoring? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Just wondering if anyone needs this. My other two students for the subject are very happy with my teaching methods. I make the material both interesting and relevant.
I got 93 for my PDHPE HSC
My going rate is very low considering how much preparation I put into teaching my students.
I also have managed to collect enough information about the way that markers do their thang, which will allow you to achieve optimal marks in upcoming PDHPE examinations.

I offer an introductory rate of $20/hour but can only fit in around 2 more students due to my hectic schedule atm. If you can't afford more than $20/hour after the trial lesson, let me know and I am willing to keep the same rate for as long as you need: no questions asked. I am also only focussing on this subject for the while, so that I can gather the maximum amount of resources to use in order to get you the mark that you deserve (or don't deserve)> you'll get a high one :)
I can also tutor Biology, English (up to and including Extension 2) and Drama, but would as explained above prefer to keep it to PDHPE. (Although Drama tuition for group and individual performances is available on request as no preperation on my behalf is required. I am an excellent actor and director.)

Last edited:

dragons_girl

HSC
what options do you work with or do you know all of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)