anyone not going to schoolies '07 (1 Viewer)

yosemite sam

HSC
mine does too...i don't really mind. means i can pretty much guarantee getting to 18 pregnancy free.

HSC
yosemite sam said:
mine does too...i don't really mind. means i can pretty much guarantee getting to 18 pregnancy free.
lol, fair call...thats why mum doesnt want me to go...try to tell her that i am christian, so are all my friends, im not planning on having sex during schoolies...but she wont listen...
which sux...cause i really wanna go.

Disposable

is failing the HSC
HSC
A whole heap of drunk teenagers being wankers doesnt appeal to me, decided to go on a surf road trip along the coast instead

Trisk

HSC
I'm not going, instead, im going to hang out with my friends at a holiday house down south

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
yeh im not going,
a) cos i dont wanna go
b) my olds dont really want me going and
c) its a huge waste of money when you could just spend time at home doing NOTHING!!!

I cant wait till i finish me HSC juz so i can have at least 1 day where i can sleep in and not wake up feeling guilty ablout not doing some form of school work!

HSC
Disposable said:
A whole heap of drunk teenagers being wankers doesnt appeal to me, decided to go on a surf road trip along the coast instead
oh yeh, my group of friends are not going to an official schoolies spot...just driving out to a holiday house and spending a week or so together...mum wont let me do that...
a whole heap of drunk teenagers being wankers doesnt appeal to me either...

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
yeh im not going,
a) cos i dont wanna go
b) my olds dont really want me going and
c) its a huge waste of money when you could just spend time at home doing NOTHING!!!

I cant wait till i finish me HSC juz so i can have at least 1 day where i can sleep in and not wake up feeling guilty ablout not doing some form of school work!
yeh i guess...my friends arnt going to the coast or anything, doing their own thing, mum wont let me go to that...
i just think its going to suck being stuck at home for a week with nothing to do cause all my friends are in newcastle having a great time together...

aatulloch

HSC
my mates and friends and i are going to my holi house at wollombi just north of sydney for a week - and just filling the back of the car with slabs of beer. id much rather that than standing in a que for hours waiting for a beer. Surfers will be really really piss poor

bennash17

HSC
Yeah im not goin,
Just got accepted into ADFA so dont want to do anything stupid to jeopardise that also id rather spent my money on a car.

figjamjames

HSC
nah i'm not going to schoolies

but i'm going away with a few mates

after HSC but i'll be the only one to have done the HSC

beneckeboy

HSC
yeah, schoolies dosen't appeal to me either. I figure, as opposed to forking out say $550 for accommodation in places like Byron Bay, or even up to $700 for hot placs like the Gold Coast; i'd rather put the money toward something like a car (as mantioned) or better still just put the cash away for 'a rainy day'. i don't really need the holiday anyway - theres no WAY i'm trying hard enough for my trials let alone my schooling life at the momment :p

however, given the cash and furthermore, the opportunity to go to a schoolies place in places like Byron or the Gold Coast; i'd be on the first plane or comby van up there!!

Awesome88

HSC
Why go somewhere to get smashed when i get smashed at home and not have to fork out accomidation cash

n i k k i

HSC
im so not goin to skoolies .. so over the whole Drunk thing a few mates and i are just goin down the coast to a caravan surfing n stuff gonna be Sweeeettt.....

dxb

HSC
Boooooo your all gay lol.

Surfers should be alright, yeh its expensive and yeh theirs heaps of people but ur only a schoolie once. Just loosen up for a week....

Hairey

HSC
meh. i just couldnt be bothered organising anything.
The auditions for the sydney conservatorium of music are right in the middle as well and i dont want to do that with a hangover. not too big a deal though. i might go travelling or something or if i dont, i live near the beach and the kids from up north will probably come down here for a while and bring the party to my doorstep.

i dont need schoolies to get drunk....

musicalteddy

HSC
My friends are all going to Newcastle for schoolies. Staying at a caravan park. The planned time is a week, but I haven't yet decided whether I'll stay the whole week. Couple of my friends will be turning 18 in that time, so it's more a celebration for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)