Anyone NOT going to Schoolies Week 2? (1 Viewer)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Well have I got an awesome option for you the night of the 26th November.

If you are female or awesomely gay, YOU can attend a pretty much all expenses paid formal and numerous afterparties, just by asking :)

And this ain't no formal of public school high, this is Sydney High, the most highly government funded state school. Awesome guys, awesome personalities, awesome you. Now all you have to do is PM me or email me about which guy you would like to go with [remember, tickets are most likely paid for]

The bachelor list.

Riet

Nikita

Sam

Chung (scroll down a bit)

Fred, one for the gay guys

Joe

Eddy (scroll down a bit)

Rish

Ali (scroll down a bit)

Slava

Adam

This offer is never to be repeated.

In all seriousness, if you want to be on any of their arms on Sunday the 26th of November, just give me a PM or email [ bookie1@gmail.com ] and we'll see what we can do. Don't be shy, these guys want you ;)

itsjenjen

HSC
I have no idea who they are :p..But yes, all jokes aside... i AM going to schoolies week too unfortunately. Those guys will have no troubles finding a date though... they're hot stuff! haha

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Well, its not about them having trouble, they just want to try something different as they dont have any set dates, so they thought, why not. And so far we've had a few applications. But seriously, if you want to, just ask.

Also, if you were asking me lizziegirl, then they're all good mates from school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)