anyone not going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I've never considered going to schoolies. I don't drink and I don't like the idea of walking around the streets aimlessly with a bunch of dangerously drunk people.

Seriously people. All you do is drink, walk, dance, screw (not like you'll even remember it), repeat.

Far more interesting things to do.

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^You must be an exception. The whole Northern Rivers area is full of drunks, dropkicks and druggies.

shady145

Banned
HSC
I've never considered going to schoolies. I don't drink and I don't like the idea of walking around the streets aimlessly with a bunch of dangerously drunk people.

Seriously people. All you do is drink, walk, dance, screw (not like you'll even remember it), repeat.

Far more interesting things to do.
im guessing u went to either st joe's, st patricks or murwillumbah high school in murrbah. not wollumbin, everyone drinks there XD the problem with your views is that its not really wat happens, u have drinks with your mates, joke around, dance with randoms, go back to hotel laugh about it, have fun with mates, you don't get insanely drunk, u go to the beach parties in the first week to avoid the drunken dickheads. simple. have a sweeet place to stay at, eat nice meals...

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
im guessing u went to either st joe's, st patricks or murwillumbah high school in murrbah. not wollumbin, everyone drinks there XD the problem with your views is that its not really wat happens, u have drinks with your mates, joke around, dance with randoms, go back to hotel laugh about it, have fun with mates, you don't get insanely drunk, u go to the beach parties in the first week to avoid the drunken dickheads. simple. have a sweeet place to stay at, eat nice meals...
Meh.

I live in Byron anyway. So schoolies comes to me.

Most people from my school just went there and got absolutely plastered. All the stories I heard were pretty much just drunken rampages.

EVERYONE drinks in Murwillumbah high (where I went). A majority of the school spend their life drunk, and going to Schoolies just means they can get so drunk that they blackout.

I don't agree with the whole "YEeeeeeEEEeEe... Ima gonna get ma'self drunk for no reason!" culture of the northern rivers.

shady145

Banned
HSC
Meh.

I live in Byron anyway. So schoolies comes to me.

Most people from my school just went there and got absolutely plastered. All the stories I heard were pretty much just drunken rampages.

EVERYONE drinks in Murwillumbah high (where I went). A majority of the school spend their life drunk, and going to Schoolies just means they can get so drunk that they blackout.

I don't agree with the whole "YEeeeeeEEEeEe... Ima gonna get ma'self drunk for no reason!" culture of the northern rivers.
yea that part i dnt like, with the group of people i'm going with, we made sure they were not dickheads when they had a few drinks, just to make it safer and funner

healtheworld

HSC
im going to england instead :) wanna go back and see my friends and family :D

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Maybe I should take it upon myself to invent a Tasmanian schoolies.
Although it probably wouldn't work out anyway cos everyone would know each other, might get a bit boring.

MissMadiD

HSC
Im not going, not really one of the party/drunk scene.
A few of my friends are going to get together and have some fun but not as full on as schoolies. I need to save my moola for my crusie in January

Jaylee42003

HSC
I'm going to NZ. I'm gunna go climb mountains while everyone else are climbing each other.
I am so excited =D ..but it's a bit far off for me =[
I'm hoping to go to uni in NZ too :)

Last edited:
HSC
ok well I'm only in year 11... but for next year, i DO want to go, but not do the whole stupid drunk off your face thing every day... just have a nice, relaxing, fun week with friends and maybe make a few new friends. or maybe just go camping- that would be fun =]

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
I shall be sailing down rapids in a rubber boat, for at least 100 or so km, and if I don't get lost, I'll end up at the beach somewhere. A friend of mine shall be going to Surfers for schoolies, drinking and partying, and meeting lots of new (drunk) people.

Similar: We both get smashed (me on rocks, him on alcohol)
Different: I'll remember it :p

Daipire

HSC
Im not going, i just don't like travelling that much cause i travelled ALOT when i was younger and i just don't find places interesting.

Sort of like if you were born in a colony on the moon, you just grow up and lose interest in it. (by the way, an earth colony would be TOTALLY awesome)

Last edited:

adriannies

HSC
Ah i'm going to melbourne with four mates instead, the way we figure it, less toolies and all we really wanted to do was get drunk together with the least bother away from home. Therefore melbourne better choice as is away from home and its cheaper... Yes i am a stinge, go girls in melbourne, buy your own damn drinks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)