Anyone not going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
whoever the op is, he is retarded, if you dont want to drink every day and hook up with random girls or take drugs, dont. if youre so naive that you think its a holiday thats purely about getting wasted and laid then youre probably one of the people that didnt get invited to go to schoolies with anyone anyway
capomafioso393 confirmed didnt get wasted and laid at schoolies

powlmao

Banned
HSC
whoever the op is, he is retarded, if you dont want to drink every day and hook up with random girls or take drugs, dont. if youre so naive that you think its a holiday thats purely about getting wasted and laid then youre probably one of the people that didnt get invited to go to schoolies with anyone anyway
Mate, not cool.

Many people don't go to schoolies and do other things.

capomafioso393

HSC
capomafioso393 confirmed didnt get wasted and laid at schoolies
havent been yet have i? and i know plenty of people who've done other things instead of go to schoolies, its not the point, saying you dont wanna go to schoolies because of what other people do there is retarded, the holiday is what you make it, end of story

LonelyWolf

HSC
cap is right, those who refuse to go to schoolies are usually complete anti social fags

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
havent been yet have i? and i know plenty of people who've done other things instead of go to schoolies, its not the point, saying you dont wanna go to schoolies because of what other people do there is retarded, the holiday is what you make it, end of story
That is true. (and don't worry about the jab I made at you before - I was just joking...)

haven't been invited to go with anyone for schoolies ):
BoS meat on Nov. 19. It's better than Schoolies =P

LonelyWolf

HSC
What are the times/place for this btw?
Ask lolsmith, mg or slyhunter for the facebook page.

its on the 19th of November. under 18's hanging around doing gay shit in the day to like 7pm. over 18's getting meeting darling harbour at 6pm - heavy drinking and smoking will entail.

are you 18?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
If you have fb I can add you, or you can PM me your email so I don't have to friend you to invite you.

mupzbra

HSC
My "Schoolies" involved me sitting at home watching re-runs of the 2009 Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions, FIFA 11 Career Mode, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and the like. Thoroughly refreshing.

I drank zero alcohol, screwed zero women and took zero drugs - but I still had tons of fun dishing out epic ownage with the pistol on Bad Company 2... oh priceless. 358 KILLS WITH A PISTOL. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAHAHAH u fucking faggot son, ur the fucking epitome of these cesspool forum all u azn buds go have a fuckin jerk circle for schoolies

mupzbra

HSC
Hey guys,

But a quick little tip, don't go there expecting to get laid.
hahah its not even hard to ge tlaid bra, ur just a another fuckin gronk like the res tof these faggots hahahah i just took me shirt of last year and sluts were all over me and i was a year young and was just goin there for a root. its not hard to get laid unless ur a ganga

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
HAHAHAH u fucking faggot son, ur the fucking epitome of these cesspool forum all u azn buds go have a fuckin jerk circle for schoolies
cool story bro tell it again

oh wait, you're banned LOLOLOLOLOL

7oas7y

HSC
Quite frankly, he does not make a valid point at all.

"HAHAHAH u fucking faggot son"

There is no valid point here.

"ur the fucking epitome of these cesspool forum"

Cool, again there is no valid point here.

"all u azn buds go have a fuckin jerk circle for schoolies"

I'm not asian and I'm sure half the forum isn't asian either. Perhaps his point is to encourage the celebration of schoolies?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
mupzbra confirmed didn't get laid at schoolies

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
hahah its not even hard to ge tlaid bra, ur just a another fuckin gronk like the res tof these faggots hahahah i just took me shirt of last year and sluts were all over me and i was a year young and was just goin there for a root. its not hard to get laid unless ur a ganga
riprewt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)