Anyone play diablo 2 (1 Viewer)

360flip

HSC
N/A
used to play it back in year 9-10 and it ruined my life i just burned out so much and stop playing video games altogether! its a waste of time in my own opinon!

neafoo

HSC
my copy wasnt legit, so i just finished it + the expansion once with each character and havent played since.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I last played when I was in year 11, dropped it since then due to the HSC. Extremely addictive game. :karate:

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Those who claim they were "kings/owned/pwnd", ect....until got banned.burned, etc. Doesn't that mean you were cheaters?......and chearters=losers!

ps: I just started playing on battlenet a few months ago. and am still dead poor. I'm using an ik barb to richify myself, but it's not going very far.

turtleface

HSC
ik barb? thats still pretty good.

i've been going single player and trying to collect every unique and set in the game

gotta love the meph and travincal runs, though their Treasure class on normal is fairly low so I've end up with like 10 isenharts breast plates and other sets shit for every unique I get.

C@mM!

HSC
I used to play before the nerfed the necromancer in v 1.07 i think it was. I used to occasionally have a game on the Australian Gaming Network blizzard emulation servers, but they've seemed to have shutdown, with the only other decent blizzard emu server being EGN (but i dont think it supports D 2, just Warcraft and Starcraft).

BTW - to all you cheating idiots, STFU - cheat your ass off in open b.net and singleplayer, just leave closed to us.

Lions_Fist

HSC
Holy shit I was so into this game :p

Lvl 97 Zon on USWEST LS2 XxXJavaRocksXxX and my mate was Darkest_Willow Lvl 98 Sorc :p

Anyone here used to use the USWest B.Net forums?
I do admit though, the 2000 baal runs that we did, kinda got repetitive... though I only played seriously after 1.10 came out. So never did do much of the crap ith hax and shit like that.

Heh anyone heard of the Damage Sorc? I came up with that idea with LanderZ :D

turtleface

HSC
omg omg i need items bad

gibe itemz plz!!!!!!!1111 lol

nah i've been playing SP mostly so I'm a total bnet noob. its too fast paced for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)