Anyone play diablo 2 (1 Viewer)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Yo anyone play Diablo 2 on Bnet

I just started playing since 1.10 was out!!!

i was Teh 1.09 KING!!

Eeko

Banned
YO man I'm a d2 freak.... well was.

i kicked arse on 1.10 ladder... till i had to go overseas. 1 mule is already expired. but i think i've still got a bit of wealth on my other chars

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I just stopped playing it...

I deleted my character with IK and Tals set :D

lengstar

HSC
i use to play. i loved archers at the time so i used the amazon.

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
man, i was the king of that game, crazy over it until my acc was banned. i had windforce!!!!

Bone577

HSC
N/A
I played that game and no others for 3 years. Contrary to the above I was king.

15 accounts about 40 high level characters (the rest mules).

If i remember correctly my favourite character was a legit (as in no hacked items and no hacks used to obtain items) dueling hybrid Assasin. The equipment was as follows from memory:

Shako (Ber runed)
Ammy was a craft from memory, something like +2 sin skills, +cast rate, +15-20 Dex and Str, +life, maybe pris but can remember, it was significantly better than Maras though.
Armour was 1.08 Arkaine with Ber rune
WizSpike + SS with +3 shadow claws or Cruel Runic Talon of Evisceration + SS on switch.
Rare prismatic +IAS (just enough to get 8frame uninterruptable claw attacks) with +stats + a SOJ.
Boots were waterwalks? They may have been godly rares though, I don't remember.
Gloves were rares i think, cant remember exactly.

Inventory consisted of about 5+trap/+health charms + a whole bunch of small +life/+mana SC's and +life/+RW SC's.

She could quite often take down white ring zons. Stunlock with traps then dragon flight with my high level shadow + my CRToE on uninteruptable 8frame attack = dead cheaters.

I quit suddenly, and once 1.10 came out I tried it once more, then i quit for good. 1.10 IMO sucks soo much arse.

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
i never played on battle net even though i actually have a legit copy (can you believe it ?). The games pretty repetitive, hack slash level up. meh.

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
not playin on the battle net? you missing the best part of it.
the good old days when just play it all day long.colllecting items using magic find items, scamming people for their account......

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I used to play it. If I were going to play another rpg I'd play WoW.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
i use to play it, theres heaps of fuken hacks and ppl duping, nothingwas valuble nemore, my Tal set was useless and well as my 40 SOJS and 20 ravens :(

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
i know, remember that one massive duping incident where sojs were everywhere, my friend duped like a tons sojs and i manage to rip off couple of players, then one day i couldnt log into my account and i knew it was over,my amazon had everything.

Seraph

HSC
N/A
geez i posted this a while ago

yea ive stopped playing now

i couldnt resist cow levelling/baal runs

thus the game became boring and pointless

hence i stopped

kind of sad really

Carlito

HSC
I used to play many years ago on battle.net.... my characters and accounts would have long since expired. It was good for a while, and I had quite a bit of fun. Used to play alot with one of my friends at the time. Got boring after a while when I just ended up doing endless cow runs and killing baal and such to try and get better items.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
What are cow runs and baal runs?

Seraph

HSC
N/A
Cow runs is where you constantly go to the cow level and kill cows which give heaps of exp , so you basically level without doing shit all, just killing COW AFTER COW AFTER COW AFTER COW

same with baal runs , you get a party go to the Throne of Baal (you know , where all teh monsters spawn) , and you kill all of them and they give mega exp...

borinnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
i.e. repetitive

which is why i never bothered playing on battle net, after i finished single player i cbf

turtleface

HSC
Anyone still play D2?

I've reinstalled it, but still playing on 1.09 (single player) to take advantage of Cow drops and Act 5 runs (although I think I'll upgrade soon as soon as I complete Cow runs on Normal, even though it'd be harder to get good items in 1.11 cause I want to mule using Open Battlenet)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)