Anyone receive an offer for Sydney Scholars Scholatship 2016? (1 Viewer)

Angali

HSC
N/A
Haha maybe rejection is too harsh so everyone gets put on reserve

anniebghs

HSC
had anyone ever been offered a scholarship from the reserve list? and do people on the reserve list find out about their scholarship offers on 17 Dec too or beforehand?

joannaadele

HSC
Reserve at 9:40pm, applied for the Health Sciences Scholarship. I have no idea how to feel.

Angali

HSC
N/A
had anyone ever been offered a scholarship from the reserve list? and do people on the reserve list find out about their scholarship offers on 17 Dec too or beforehand?
If someone who got a conditional offer but on 17th Dec doesn't get the ATAR and someone on reserve does then the one on reserve will be offered a place instead. Not sure what happens when someone refuses in January

amberbambi

HSC
N/A
How many scholarships do they offer per faculty? (e.g. science, health sciences, etc)

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Lol I got put on the reserve list but didn't see until now cos the email went into spam folder

salinatee

HSC
I also got an email saying that I'm on the reserve list... But judging by everyone who's replied.. It seems like you were either given a conditional offer or placed on the “reserve” list. Has anyone received a rejection letter?

milkytea99

HSC
I just got an email and am put on reserve. Here's to another month of anticipation. Not sure how I feel
I got reserve as well lol. But I guess it's better than rejection? At least we still have a small slice of hope, which is better than rejection which is none

milkytea99

HSC
I also got an email saying that I'm on the reserve list... But judging by everyone who's replied.. It seems like you were either given a conditional offer or placed on the “reserve” list. Has anyone received a rejection letter?
I know people who got straight rejection offer. The email says that they're "unsuccessful"

Angali

HSC
N/A
I know people who got straight rejection offer. The email says that they're "unsuccessful"
Do you know anyone this year who got a rejection email? It would be good if we can know where we sit on the reserve list haha

milkytea99

HSC
Do you know anyone this year who got a rejection email? It would be good if we can know where we sit on the reserve list haha
Btw, did you apply the hardship grounds and accommodation one? Or did you only apply for Sydney scholars?

Last edited:

milkytea99

HSC
Only my brother who applied last year lol, the rest I'm not sure about. I guess the BOSers who got rejected might not be posting here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)