Anyone regret doing maths? (1 Viewer)

bumbo_hippo

HSC
im strange cuz i jig skool?
ROFL ROFL~~~
me jigging skool is nothing compared to my other friends!!!
XD

HSC
Ahhhhh!!! I hate maths. I spend more time on it then any other subject and I still suck at it!! And now tommorows my trial!!
May god have mercy on my soul.........

switchblade87

HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
im strange cuz i jig skool?
ROFL ROFL~~~
me jigging skool is nothing compared to my other friends!!!
XD
Quite honestly, I don't care about you and your friends, its just the fact that you pay good money to do yr 11 and 12, where a certain level of commitment is required, and you simply throw that all away to skip classes. Seems like you're wasting the best years of you life away, especially when you seem to want our sympathy for you doing bad in maths.

Good luck to you and your future endeavours. :)

bumbo_hippo

HSC
switchblade87 said:
Quite honestly, I don't care about you and your friends, its just the fact that you pay good money to do yr 11 and 12, where a certain level of commitment is required, and you simply throw that all away to skip classes. Seems like you're wasting the best years of you life away, especially when you seem to want our sympathy for you doing bad in maths.

Good luck to you and your future endeavours. :)
i dun want ur sympathy for doin bad in maths...
and i pay good money to go to skoool? fuken charging me 300 buckz a year...to me..datz wasting money~
100 buck to contribute to my skol~!?! wateva~~ to build stupid rampz and a new library wif nothing in it!?!

if high skool is suppose to b da best years of my life..well...its not a very good experience from my end...
since i have changed...4 different high skoolz in 3 different coutries...high skool to me is a living hell~

bumbo_hippo

HSC
holy cow...i actualy have a serious Q rite now...
right afta my trialz exam...my teacher saw my friend and told her she wantz to c me...far out...
dat was RIGHT afta da exam..wat mite dat b about?
~other than i can't do da HSC cuz i failed so many of my assessments...
~tell me to drop to general
~im fuked!!! >"<

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~
wat do i do?!!!
i dun wanna go c her!!!!

volition

arr.
HSC
Maths isn't that bad, I'm finding it fairly easy and I'm confident of scoring >90 in it :)

bumbo_hippo

HSC
i jus went to c my math teacher today...
sigh...she can't remember y she was looking for me...-_____-"
buh she took out my maths test and said i did realli bad on it~ sigh....

mouldy_bread

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
I've been thinking, I regret picking up maths alltogether. I should never have done the subject, not only because its hard, but it doesn't fit with the rest fo my subject and I SUCK AT IT!!

Anyone else in the same boat? (Sorry for hating he subject and sorry if i offend those that like the subject )

yes, yes i am. maths has gone from nice logical useful things like percentages and ratios, to weird shit like calculus, logarithms, that e thing..

it sux0rz. wish i picked general.

mouldy_bread

HSC
Marcus Aurelius said:
Ahhhhh!!! I hate maths. I spend more time on it then any other subject and I still suck at it!! And now tommorows my trial!!
May god have mercy on my soul.........

thats my situation. even the part about tomorrow being my trial. weird aye ?

Aimz- Lou.

:( Maths is so very very hard. :( I don't hate it, but I suck at it, which makes me not want to study it, because I don't get anywhere. I should have dropped it.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
Aimee05 said:
:( Maths is so very very hard. :( I don't hate it, but I suck at it, which makes me not want to study it, because I don't get anywhere. I should have dropped it.

yea me too....

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
people are good at different subjects. you might not be good at maths but u certainly are better at something else. everyone has got different talents and its unfair for someone to say maths is easy because other ppl might not find it that way. thats jus my opinion. personally i dun regret at al doing maths coz i love it and enjoy it.

sikofskool

I hate maths i can't do it, i got my trial back today and only got 40% and i want to drop it but all my friends are telling me it is stupid to drop this close to the hsc but i have been struggling with it all through year 11 and 12, i should have dropped it when i first wanted to but i wasn't sure.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
i got 24% for my maths...-____-"
and then...i went to get da HSC success book thingy wif all da pass papers and solutions crap in it...sigh...jus for 8 weekz of tutoring....
o welz....i will sell it afta i am done wif it...
i hope someone would want it!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)