Anyone remember this show..? (1 Viewer)

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
I remember watching it on TV say 4 years ago. It was about some guy who got hit by a train and then had a body transplant or some shit and had some super powers or some shit. I remember the series ended with an episode ending with 'to be continued' but it never got continued. Uhh, if it's any help it was on Channel 10.

Well yeah, if anyone knows which show I'm talking about could you please give me the name of it? And any information as to why it never got continued?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
GaDaMIt said:
I remember watching it on TV say 4 years ago. It was about some guy who got hit by a train and then had a body transplant or some shit and had some super powers or some shit. I remember the series ended with an episode ending with 'to be continued' but it never got continued. Uhh, if it's any help it was on Channel 10.

Well yeah, if anyone knows which show I'm talking about could you please give me the name of it? And any information as to why it never got continued?
now and again. it got banned because it made americans "think" and question things. and yes im serious

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
now and again. it got banned because it made americans "think" and question things. and yes im serious
ummm...you do realise there is a difference between being banned and being cancelled, right? the show rated poorly, so it didn't continue

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
I liked that show hehe .. seems to be called "Now and Again" but for some odd reason I got a name like 28 days in my head.. oh well.. mind playing tricks on me

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
oh i loved that show too
i was wondering why it wasnt on anymore =(

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
I was livid that they cancelled the show on a cliffhanger.

Michael had escaped, gone back to his family, and then the Government went after him, and we get the final scene of them smashing into his house where his daughter was and THE END.

You can see:

Eric Close (Michael) on Without A Trace, Dennis Haysbert (Dr.) on 24, Margaret Colin (Michael's wife) on a couple of movies here and there, and his daugher in heaps of movies like Princess Diaries 2, Saved!, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)