Anyone thats read Macbeth (1 Viewer)

afta???

HSC
toryn said:
It would be good if one's teacher had read the book more than once.
hahaha
i know exactly how u feel toryn...
try teaching us shakespeare macbeth when she doesnt even now wat's it about...
mayb we should teach her! :cool:

afta???

HSC
btw...toryn how did u go today in the macbeth diary entries...
i think it was a pretty stupid task

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
what the hell? macbeth diary entries? what a stupid task! sorry if u enjoyed it.. id probably smack someone in the head if i got that task

afta???

HSC
_muse_ said:
what the hell? macbeth diary entries? what a stupid task! sorry if u enjoyed it.. id probably smack someone in the head if i got that task
as i said...it was a stupid task
"write a diary entry from the perspective of two characters who were present during King Duncan's announcement of the heir"
or
"write a diary entry from the perspective of two characters who were present in the banquet where Banquo's ghost appeared"

i would seriously prefer an essay than this "imaginative recreation task"

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
the second one seems much more exciting to write about than the first, but still, both pathetically stupid questions

afta???

HSC
well i did the first coz i didn't feel comfortable with the second
macduff: full on patriot, royal house lover...blah blah
macbeth: wtf this boy is now in my way...i need to find a way to get rid of him.....tah tah tah
really boring n i bullshitted but nywayz itz ova n who cares itz only english!!!! (sorry to those literature lovers)

one of my friends said that lady macbeth was there during the announcement...careless
the other say macduff was at the banquet......was he?

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
I didn't know it was on today until last night when somewhere told me; I'm still used to having English assessments on a Tuesday, cos of last year. Oh well. I think I passed. I did the second one, cos I don't remember much about the first. Chose Lady Macbeth and Lennox, cos I read up on Lennox a bit for my oral task earlier. I think everyone just kinda made it up.

I was heaps surprised, though, cos I finished 20 minutes early; usally I only get out two pages and am writing right up until the end. So I tallied up my words (I was very bored). 257 for the first, 317 for the second.

afta???

HSC
hahahaha.....
i average 7 words per line (gosh those lines were tiny) n i was counting how many lines...20 which means 140 then i realised nooooo....we need 250 but o god i've wrote everything i can on macduff cant think anymore .... on a monday.........
so i bullshitted n made macduffa the most devoted catholic who prayed to God for half the diary entry

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
I think my average was closer to 12, not counting empty lines for the end of a paragraph. I kindas had no idea what I was talking about, not having understood the scene too well when we read it in class. It doesn't make sense with her - if we don't get a better teacher come term 4, I'll sue.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
damn uncomfortable desks... and damn word limits too... i hate them

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
Indeed. If not for uncomfortable desks, I would spend my English lessons sleeping, a more productive activity than listening to my teacher.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hahaha hilarious... my teachers funny... she should be a drama teacher, shes so dramatic

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
Mine used to be, but now it's just sad... I feel sorry for her, and at the same time resent the rest of the staff/the new principal for letting her teach senior year, as she's not supposed to.

afta???

HSC
it is generally agreed she's better and more acceptable teacher for junior years....
well at least it's wen she gives good marks to the class........the days before we were compared against the whole grade n not to mention all the time the english teachers take to mark the papers for the whole grade

oranGez

King Jeremy the WiCKED++
HSC
i take it you're talking about ms. c? heheh she loved me so much in yr 8 and 9, always got full marks muahahah . . but of course i dont get her when marks count >< bleh . . and what do u mean the desks arent comfortable? they're great! except my legs are too fat to do that elegant sitting position where one leg goes over the other =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)