anyone treating BoS like social media? (1 Viewer)

audreyy

HSC
wow thats cool i dont think we can do accelerated at our school, do you learn with the yr11s then?

sami90210

HSC
wow thats cool i dont think we can do accelerated at our school, do you learn with the yr11s then?
yess so I can do 8 units in year 12 after I've dropped sac and another subject
hbu hows year 10 going

Klone

HSC
I don’t do society accelerated but I do investigating and SOR1 accelerated. I felt so sleepy after my prelims lol. They don’t prepare you for exams longer than 1 hour. How did you go in your prelim?

sami90210

HSC
I don’t do society accelerated but I do investigating and SOR1 accelerated. I felt so sleepy after my prelims lol. They don’t prepare you for exams longer than 1 hour. How did you go in your prelim?
that's amazing 2 accelerated classes
my prelims were good but my left hand is still dead from all the writing so I hope I did well

Klone

HSC
Thanks. Tbh I don’t know how I finessed my way into getting 2 accel classes.

audreyy

HSC
oh wow in our yr10 math syllabus they made us do a 2hr math exam! so exhausting

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
it's the only platform other than quora that's not blocked by our school, the relaxed environment of year 10 (especially at my school) makes me come here every period lol
I treat it like a social media in a way because I like to meet new people and talk about school and whatnot. But having said that I don't get the same social media kinda sense over here than I do on discord.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)