Anyone using flashMX for their major project (1 Viewer)

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
is anyone here gonna use flashmx to make their big project or is thinking about it???

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
I am...

We have to do either a 30 sec commercial or 2 min movie and have to use actionscripting

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
hmmphh..

well right now im starting on a one player action game.
Would the teachers demand a big knowledge on actionscripting from their students since making something on flash is easier than VB or C++??

Freedom_Dragon

The 36th Dragon
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by beergirl
I am...

We have to do either a 30 sec commercial or 2 min movie and have to use actionscripting
I used Swish v 2.0 and Flax to create commercials.

Those commercials were: Lo'real beauty cream, Nintendo GCB, Venus Razor Blade shaver for women, War Craft 3.
Approx 30 sec each.

All my ideas came from years of commercial watching. lol

I used Flax for the text effects, its the best program. Unless u can get ur hands on something better than Flax, u sould used Flax.

Swish v 2.0 is like a combination of Swish v 1.51 and Flash/Flash MX. If uve used Flash, then swish v 2.0 should be really easy to use. I created commerical using Swish v 2.0 in half the time it took me to create in flash.

Combining both the familiar interface of Swish v 2.0 and the readily useable text animation of Flax, along with some imaginations ur sure to produce some really good stuff.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by beergirl
I am...

my sis did the same last yr with rotondo.....she did the 30 sec ad on Malaysian airlines........and he told my dad that he's gonna keep the same concept for us next yr......so that's cool with me :) ;)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
If I was a teacher, I would stress my students to use a subsequent amount of actionscripting in my program/flash file. Its not Digital Media we are studying remember. However the action scripting in Flash is certainly robust and powerful enough to be used as a programming language for a year 12 major project

For example last year I built a SDD HSC tutor program that one part included an online quiz, where students could select from multiple choice answeres (in fact I built in a database of questions). I also scripted my text to come out of text files rather than on screen.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by enter~space~cap
well ive just started making a little fighting game, i hope this is legit for the teachers. Heres just a little half done one which im up to at the moment.

http://www.hostinganime.com/escapsule/real_thing3.swf

use the arrow keys to move, 'q' to punch, and 'a' to kick, you can hold these down to do a combo.
Umm link doesnt work 404 error :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)