Anyone wanna trade WO notes? (1 Viewer)

sly fly

HSC
Hey all,
I was just wondering if anyone wants to trade W.O notes. I've made notes on everything from the syllabus except for these points:

• the main ways of working for world order: world government, world/regional federation, peace-enforcement and peacekeeping, regulation of the conduct of hostilities, humanitarian intervention
• implementation of international agreements: State sovereignty and the roles of national governments in being both the vehicle to implement world order agreements and also the obstacle to accepting new ones

My notes r pretty good. They're fairly comprehensive, embellished with numerous examples and LCMD and I've tried to make them an interesting read. I used the Macmillan textbook, notes from the BOS resource pages, notes from other people and plenty of other resources. If anyone would like to swap notes plz PM me. HSC is just in a few days and I don't have time to make notes on the above points. Thanks.

tomcats 72

HSC
I have notes. But I can't PM them cause ur not online.

On the issues you have not made notes about:
State Soveriegnty: is the legal concept that a nation state as the right to govern its domestic affairs without interference for another nation. This establishes equality between soveriegn nations. However, this also means that nation-states do not have a legal obligation to sign international agreements or co-operate with the international community. Nation-states can not be forced to sign multi-lateral and bi-lateral treaties, covenants, conventions or protocal. The concept of state sovireignty has given rise to unilateralism. This can be seen in America's unilateralist appraoch to international relations such as not signing the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, the Kyoto Protocal and the Ottowa Land Mines treaty.

Craigus89

HSC
if any of you have some wo notes please send them to me, if you could please email them to me, if you could do that it would be really great cause i have everything but wo and i really need them, thanks a lot if someone could do this for me it would be really great.

Cheers Craig

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
Guys, i can help you with World Order big time. I'm doing World Order in uni but for the whole 4 years. If you need help, drop me an email or by msn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)