Anyone who's deffered a course at ANU...? (1 Viewer)

Xunlyn

Flippant Pancakes
HSC
I've done the pre-enrollment poll from the email, but dont know what to do next. The email says the website should have had the information on the 1st but it doesn't T_T. I think I'm cool, but what I want to know is is there anything I need to do or have before I rock up to the enrollment day in Feb?

Xunlyn

Flippant Pancakes
HSC
Dear Student,

Last year you deferred your enrolment in an Undergraduate program at The Australian National University and indicated you would commence your studies in First Semester 2010.

Ensuring we have sufficient resources for all students is important to us, so we need you to indicate whether you will be enrolling in First Semester 2010 by completing the online response poll at https://apollo.anu.edu.au/apollo/default.asp?pid=4099 by Monday 30 November 2009. This link can also be accessed via the deferment website: ANU - Admission - Deferment - Student Administration Services (SAS)

If you have already completed the poll to indicate you intend to return,, thank you, you do not need to do so again.

Once you have confirmed your place, you can go to ANU - Enrolments - Student Administration Services (SAS) to view enrolment instructions. This site will be updated with 2010 information on 1 December 2009.

A reminder of the conditions of deferring your place at ANU:

CONDITIONS:

You are guaranteed entry to the same program for First Semester 2010, as long as

1. You confirm your intention to take up your offer by 30 November 2009, and
2. You did not undertake studies at another university during the period of your deferment.

If you did undertake studies at another university your deferment has lapsed and you need to re-apply for admission via the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC). Your eligibility for admission will be re-assessed at that time to take account of your complete academic record.

CHANGING YOUR PROGRAM

If you wish to apply for another ANU program in First Semester 2010 you must re-apply through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) and you will be assessed for admission to that program in light of the entry requirements (cut-offs, prerequisites, quota restrictions etc.) which apply at that time.

Do NOT include your deferred program as one of the preferences in your new UAC application if you have confirmed (or intend to confirm) by the 30 November deadline that you wish to take up your deferred place. You can confirm your place with us and apply through UAC for a new program. If you receive an offer to a new program, you will need to contact us and tell us which place you intend to take up.

If you have any enquiries please contact the Admissions Office via email at admiss.app@anu.edu.au. Alternatively, you can telephone the Admissions Office on 02 6125 5594 or free call in Australia 1 800 620 032. I look forward to seeing you at ANU next semester.

Kind regards,

Therese Douglass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)