Anyone work at boost juice? (1 Viewer)

dre

HSC
well it turns out that the induction day today was a group interview day there was so many ppl applied. We find out by tuesday if we get in i hope i do but i doubt it :(

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I was tempted to open a Boost Juice in malaysia, get my relatives there to run it.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
a girl i knew worked at boost last year, in blacktown or something?? according to her u dont have to be hot to work there, but i dunno. some of the girls i saw there were very much ur typical all-boobs-and-no-brain combo lol :) but they all seem nice. maybe its just store policy to hire the young attractive ones to maintain the youthful fun image it gives? i mean u wouldnt expect 2 see a 50 yr old man working there would u.

dre

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
does boost have online job applications?
yeah not on their website but like on seek and careerone...thats where i did mine

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I applied for Merrylands Boost too! No reply so far. But that's ok I guess cos I would take forever to remember all those combinations. I just need a job reeeaaaal badly. Anyhow, BEST OF LUCK DRE

dre

HSC
funky_a said:
I applied for Merrylands Boost too! No reply so far. But that's ok I guess cos I would take forever to remember all those combinations. I just need a job reeeaaaal badly. Anyhow, BEST OF LUCK DRE
yeah i know thats what i was thinking is guna be the hardest part...but apparently they have like recipe sheets we can have a quick look over... yeah i also need a job..everyone today had experience i had little...:(
GOOD LUCK ALSO TO YOU

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
a girl i knew worked at boost last year, in blacktown or something?? according to her u dont have to be hot to work there, but i dunno. some of the girls i saw there were very much ur typical all-boobs-and-no-brain combo lol but they all seem nice. maybe its just store policy to hire the young attractive ones to maintain the youthful fun image it gives? i mean u wouldnt expect 2 see a 50 yr old man working there would u.
nah yoo dont have to be hot or blond.. coz i aint either.. they just wanna hire youthful peeps

dre said:
yeah i know thats what i was thinking is guna be the hardest part...but apparently they have like recipe sheets we can have a quick look over... yeah i also need a job..everyone today had experience i had little...:(
GOOD LUCK ALSO TO YOU
dont worry.. most of the ppl that work at mine had no experience + they got the job.. and yes there are recipe sheets on the walls to have a quick glance if yoo forget whats in the drink..

dre

HSC
carrotz said:
nah yoo dont have to be hot or blond.. coz i aint either.. they just wanna hire youthful peeps

dont worry.. most of the ppl that work at mine had no experience + they got the job.. and yes there are recipe sheets on the walls to have a quick glance if yoo forget whats in the drink..
ohhh thats great about the recipes... well i have until 5pm today to find out...but if i dont get it ill apply at parra maccas.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Katie123 said:
boost at bankstown r looking for ppl...just if u wanted to know
I wouldn't recommend working there to ANYONE! The guy who owns it (new owner) also owns the Sumo Salad at Miranda! They AREN'T the best employers --> unless you're 14; they don't give you many shifts at all :uhhuh: I know from experience!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
All the people I physically know, who work at Bjoost suck...no question.

baby706

i worked at boost for a yr and half while i was in yr11/12 and for a few months after the hsc before i started hairdressing. it depends on the store (those kiosk stores look so shit) but its pretty fun, laid back,easy work.

at 17- $9.10 per hr
18- $10.57 i think

i stopped my apprenticeship and im goin back to boost to work as a team leader which is $17 per hr :D

and u should get time and a half on sundays its the law!

Trogie

HSC
baby706 said:
i worked at boost for a yr and half while i was in yr11/12 and for a few months after the hsc before i started hairdressing. it depends on the store (those kiosk stores look so shit) but its pretty fun, laid back,easy work.

at 17- $9.10 per hr
18- $10.57 i think

i stopped my apprenticeship and im goin back to boost to work as a team leader which is $17 per hr :D

and u should get time and a half on sundays its the law!
wtf $10.57 for an 18 year old? that's horrendously low

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Did anyone here end up getting the job at Merrylands Boost? I didn't even get invited to the interview lol. ah well. Turns out a cooler job came my way.

baby706

i think it was $10.57 or something although i havent worked there as an 18year old. but im pretty sure it said that in the award rates and thats what our store goes off so id assume they all pay what the award states....

Trogie

HSC
baby706 said:
i think it was $10.57 or something although i havent worked there as an 18year old. but im pretty sure it said that in the award rates and thats what our store goes off so id assume they all pay what the award states....
It really depends whether it's casual or ppt, for a ppt rate $10.57 wouldnt be that bad I guess

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
I wouldn't recommend working there to ANYONE! The guy who owns it (new owner) also owns the Sumo Salad at Miranda! They AREN'T the best employers --> unless you're 14; they don't give you many shifts at all :uhhuh: I know from experience!!!
how bad are they? coz banx pweety close where i live, i can put up with employers as long they give me reasonable pay.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
how bad are they? coz banx pweety close where i live, i can put up with employers as long they give me reasonable pay.
Don't get me wrong; you will get payed legally by the award! You just might get screwed with shifts and how often you get offered work!
They're known for giving 14 and 15 year olds ALL the shifts and giving the more mature people (that's us! :uhhuh: ) hardly any shifts; like seriously; one every 2 weeks!

But good luck if you work there; hope it ALL goes well if you get a job with them! They are nice people other than that kinda stuff! Just a bit inexperienced with franchises... :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
You definitely don't have to be attractive to work at Boost. I saw this fat, pale chick working there the other week. This was most certainly a horrid sight, since they have tight work gear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)