Anyone work in a call centre? (1 Viewer)

kalli

HSC
how do you handle it? i only just started and i get so stressed out... how do you take angry customers? is it really strict where you work? i get in trouble if im one minute late... how much do you get paid and hour?

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
What type of call centre are u working in?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I sort of work in one...working in IT department means sometimes i have to do IT support and deal not with angry customers but with angry workers from various stores around the state. Sometimes it sucks, especially when you cant solve their problems, although most problems that cant be solved are because they are calling IT support for non IT issues.

kalli

HSC
i work in internet tech support. i can solve most of the problems but during the day businesses ring up for help and 80% of them are running a network... to troubleshoot we need them to only have one computer and the modem running and usually they cant do that so when i say i cant help them they crack the shits... "i pay a lot of money to ******* you have to help me. i know your name should i send you the bill?" etc etc

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
kalli said:
i work in internet tech support. i can solve most of the problems but during the day businesses ring up for help and 80% of them are running a network... to troubleshoot we need them to only have one computer and the modem running and usually they cant do that so when i say i cant help them they crack the shits... "i pay a lot of money to ******* you have to help me. i know your name should i send you the bill?" etc etc
Indeed call centers seem like a bit of a trouble. Why dont you try a help desk now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)