Anyone worried? (1 Viewer)

amberbambi

HSC
N/A
Since there's a week left till we get our results, is anyone else super worried about getting HSC results/ATAR?

I'm really worried about English

turntaker

HSC
im not worried because marks come out on my birthday

IcyRain

HSC
The only thing i'm worried about is whether i get 99.95 or 99.90.

So this is what it feels like to be band6man :)

crowley926

HSC
Answering ur question though yeah it's starting to hit me and I'm starting to remember every mistake I made during exams D:

leehuan

HSC
Some people spend their whole year brutally working to get to the 99.95 point. These are typically the talented hardcore students, regardless of the actual subjects they picked.

It's conceited, but if they put in such an effort then I'd argue they are allowed this bit of conceitedness. Just don't be the person a few years back who complained about coming 6th or something in the state overall with a 99.95 ATAR and then whining about it.

On the main note, I'm not but I know that more people are than those that are not.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Some people spend their whole year brutally working to get to the 99.95 point. These are typically the talented hardcore students, regardless of the actual subjects they picked.

It's conceited, but if they put in such an effort then I'd argue they are allowed this bit of conceitedness. Just don't be the person a few years back who complained about coming 6th or something in the state overall with a 99.95 ATAR and then whining about it.

On the main note, I'm not but I know that more people are than those that are not.
That person a few years back whinged about something else iirc. They claimed iirc that they should have received some special provision for something and didn't receive it, and this contributed to their failure to get 100 UAI (it was UAI back then). Iirc that person still got 99.95 UAI with at least one state rank and went to USYD Medicine.

leehuan

HSC
That person a few years back whinged about something else iirc. They claimed iirc that they should have received some special provision for something and didn't receive it, and this contributed to their failure to get 100 UAI (it was UAI back then). Iirc that person still got 99.95 UAI with at least one state rank and went to USYD Medicine.
Not sure if it was before 2009 but yeah I think it was over a special provision now that you mention it.

Flop21

HSC
The chick with RSI? If she was genuine, I don't care what people say I feel for her. Week before english I got it or something that made my hand unusable and severe shooting pains. Couldn't write at all. So props to her if she had that and still had it during her exams and still got 99.95.

On topic tho, I'm not scared at all right now (okay maybe a little), I'm saving it all for the night before, where I'll probably not be able to sleep well.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Not sure if it was before 2009 but yeah I think it was over a special provision now that you mention it.
I can't remember exactly but I think that person did their HSC in 2008. There was a thread on BOS about it I think, that person received quite a bit of flame on it…

hirola

HSC
Her "condition" is just "double jointedness" to some degree. And it's genetic and something that you're born with not something that is developed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)