anyone?? (1 Viewer)

arod

hey just wondering...are many of you guys planning to attend o-day??
do a lot of people normally turn up or is it just a waste of time? ('',)

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
Hey cmon, I don't know what heck things are being held on O-day, all I know that it'll be fun, bring your friends along and just have fun thats what i plan to do =D, it's not like I don't have anything better to do on that day, it's just a cool way to get to know UTS before u start I guess.

T

timbk2

O'day is a pretty good time to discover the uni and its societies and the general 'unilife' of uts. Oh and dont forget the free food.

Riewe

HSC
I reckon that it is a very useful day for new students, because of the intro to uni life etc. But i couldn't be bothered going last year, as i thought it was a waste of time, and if you don't really want to hear all about what the uni has to offer (like me), then it is probably a waste of time. But if you do like all that stuff, then it is almost essential.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i think its Wed 23 Feb officially starts at 12 pm
It officially starts at 9am :p The canlender on the o-week site is a bit confusing. It says o-day is on ALL day, which is basically 9am-5pm (though they may start late/finish early).

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Purp|e said:
hmm well that sucks. i leave for camp on the 23rd :p
The camp was arranged last year, so for those who finished on the wednesday could leave their bags somewhere in building 2 and look around for a while, and I guess it was similar for those starting on the wednesday, that they could put their bags somewhere, then look around before they had to catch the bus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)