Anything funny happen in the test today? Anywhere? (1 Viewer)

victoria10

HSC
what! said:
it didnt happen in SC, but in the trials, someone outside starting singing Mamma Mia.. and everyone was just like =.=
yeah thats not weird or anything.

we had someone reading out there answers as they were doing the paper.
i laughed at them. lol

pandaemon

HSC
N/A
...i was right next to the wall at the end doing my maths paper. suddenly, a huge noise and a bang on the wall outside, like something just rammed into it. everyone was like WTF.

still dont know what it was though. probably some kids accidentally hit the wall with a ball outside or something...

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
err.
Mobile rang.
Table fell.

That's about it.
Nothing TOO interesting.

melli-girl

HSC
During the geog/history exam, my friend was sitting next to me, and during reading time, she was trying to get her papers apart, as they were held by staples.

She kept pulling them, and they wouldn't come apart, in the end she yanked them apart, but the papers exploded everywhere, and somehow she knocked her table over.

soo funny lol.

sleepdebt

HSC
Maths: we had finished checking the papers and the supervisors had explained all the things and stuff, when they realised that one of the kids hadn't shown up yet. So, one of the ladies stood out the front and asked everyone whether or not they knew where he was...lol, of course, no one did, so they told us to sit and be quiet while we waited for him to be found/arrive.
5-10minutes later, he walks in and the whole hall started clapping, lol.

but then when he went to sit down, he didn't have a calculator and the lady wouldn't let him do the test without a calculator, so he had to go back out and get it, lol.

allyshun=)

HSC
Paradox.101 said:
Oh yeaah, this isn't funny but intriguing ... i guess.

I spotted a young supervisor and she looks IDENTICAL to isabella swan (Kristen Stewart)... omg SOOO CUTE. poky nose, thin cute lips, brown hair... !
I found myself staring at her for the last 2 mins of the sci exam, She's even as clusmy as bella in the book, she almost tripped over while holding a stack of paper. LOL >3< ... I must be crazy.

OMG! why did i get all the old ladies! and one of them kept eating! first she eats a piece of cake, then a few minutes later she gets a drink, then after her drink she eats a tim tam!LOL

--"
gah cant wait till twilight comes out!! :D

beebee92

HSC
well we listened to all the boys whistling and making sounds
heaps disrespectful yes
and then spent the rest of the time looking at the supervisors looking back at me
i had the cutest old granny who came to me
i go i made a mistake can i please have a new short answer paper
and she said yes darl lemme check with the officer, he'll be back in 10 mins.
then she went, came back to me and said how are you going without it? and i said fine thanks
then she went came back and goes hes here and she ran to him
then she came back with it and goes here u go darl
went away
came back and goes hows the short answer going
i said good thanks and she pointed to the centre number and student number and she said write it
so i did
then she went and came back again! and goes do you want me to go and tell the officer you said thanks? and i said yes please
she went and CAME BACk and goes he said thats alright darl with her thumbs up and goes need me to go ask him anything else and i said im fine thankyou
ALL IN THE MIDDLE OF HSIE HAHA conversation went for about 20 mins

robot rabbit

HSC
Almost everyone started sleeping when there was 30 mins left. The examiners kept running around trying to shake people awake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)