Anything funny happen in the test today? Anywhere? (1 Viewer)

brock-mc

HSC
Crazynesss said:
No idea. The supervisor just warned him because he provided a "weird number". So that's why the collect in order and take like 10 minutes to collect every single paper.
lol. Thats a weird thing to do.

Crazynesss

HSC
Yep. I gotta say that the person who tried it wasn't very "bright".

inter108

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
4 people went into the toilet..

all came out laughing..

at different times of course:D
This is no laughable matter its the damn SC ZOMGAWD lawls

Aznmichael92

HSC
I will have to use the words asian girl and white girl so you guys know is being talked about.

Oh there is this asian girl who is walking to the toilet booklet to sign saying she needs to go to the toilet. There was already white girl at the booklet signing to say that she is done. The guy that whacked me didnt know this(as in girl had finish using toilet). Only one person from each gender could go at a time as one toilet per gender. What he did was stand at the front of the hall and held his hand out like stop stop to the asian girl. He did it so many times like he was begging the asian girl to stop walking. Asian girl didnt realise until his hand almost got in her face. She had to walk back to her seat and when she got to her seat, she was called to go to the toilet.

auSASQUATCH

HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
I will have to use the words asian girl and white girl so you guys know is being talked about.

Oh there is this asian girl who is walking to the toilet booklet to sign saying she needs to go to the toilet. There was already white girl at the booklet signing to say that she is done. The guy that whacked me didnt know this(as in girl had finish using toilet). Only one person from each gender could go at a time as one toilet per gender. What he did was stand at the front of the hall and held his hand out like stop stop to the asian girl. He did it so many times like he was begging the asian girl to stop walking. Asian girl didnt realise until his hand almost got in her face. She had to walk back to her seat and when she got to her seat, she was called to go to the toilet.

That was hella confusing.

But the almost-face palm makes up for it

indielove

HSC
keenith said:
i dont see wat is so good about twilight i read it as a dare in my group and i was like "o_O people like this why?"

i read twilight prior to the current obsession (well at least in Aus), i read it last year and was quite obsessed, but then it mellowed, its full of anticlimaxes, still a good series though.

Aznmichael92

HSC
auSASQUATCH said:
That was hella confusing.

But the almost-face palm makes up for it
I will rephrase it

Girl A needs to go to toilet but there is Girl B by the toilet booklet. One person from each gender at a time going to toilet. The supervisor that hit me did not know Girl B had finished using the toilet. When Girl A was walking, he tried to stop her with his hand and eventually face palmed her. Girl A went back to her desk. When Girl A sat down, supervisor that whacked me ran up to her and told her, "You can go toilet now."

nightwatcher

HSC
some dude stayed in the toilet for half an hour and there was another guy outside waiting for half an hour.

AimingHigh93

HSC
yea the whole examination was a joke,
first of all a guy farted and everyone went of at him half way through english and as for the science exam that was a complete mess everyone started before hand and also talking to people who were at the other side of the hall and answers were going around the whole time and the examiners called in the deputy and principle twice but they eventually left and it started all over again and the examiners gave up and one of em was laughing when i started talking to a person sitting right next to her -_0 corrupt or wat

Aznmichael92

HSC
that is pretty stupid of supervisors, just tear someone's exam up and that will scare everyone

schoolisalright

HSC
These guys were playing who can get the highest number by 1+1+1 and so on lol and the supervisors were staring at them

keenith

HSC
indielove said:
i read twilight prior to the current obsession (well at least in Aus), i read it last year and was quite obsessed, but then it mellowed, its full of anticlimaxes, still a good series though.
the dare was to read all of it still didnt entertain me at all

maybe i shouldnt gamble anymore that waste so much time

Hao368

HSC
hahah best thing in our maths exam was "pen chicken"
this uber maths nerd guy won by not picking up his pen for the first hour. the second guy gave up at 45 minutes..
and he still finished.

HSC
Someone was having a huge cough and the suprevisors gave them a cup of water. About 10 mins later the person knocked over the cup of water and was then in a laughig fit which made everyone else laugh lol

it was funny

smushieex

HSC
the toilet in our study centre doesn't have a lock. (for what reason - I don't know)
A girl went to the toilet, while she was in there one of the old supervisors walks into the toilet. LOL. She came back out laughing and asking why there was no lock. Haha. It was a nice distraction from geography.

Last edited:

Crosswinds

HSC
Hmm yeah someone's desk collapsed at the back of the room at our too. Lol poor kid. Jeeze school exam desks are shoddy. Oh and i sneezed quite embaressingly loudly halfway during maths. As in a WACK-CHOO kind of sneeze.

theEXIT

HSC
Ours were so uneventful.
The only thing that happened was the clock falling off the wall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)