***ANZ Stadium - Recruiting Now!!!*** (1 Viewer)

*rUsTy*

HSC
OK guys and gals, here's another chance for those people looking for jobs but can't seem to get one for one reason or another. ANZ Stadium (Formerly Telstra Stadium) in Olympic Park Sydney is hiring in 2 areas.

1. Is Casual Hospitality Staff. Apply for this if you don't have any experience at all or are experienced in dealing with food. This is the job most of you would actually get. Here are the details...

ANZ Stadium (previously known as Telstra Stadium) is Australia’s premier sports and entertainment venue. The centrepiece of the 2000 Olympic and Paralympic Games and the 2003 Rugby World Cup, the Stadium regularly hosts major sporting events including the Bledisloe Cup, State of Origin, NRL Grand Final, Sydney Swans blockbusters and concerts.

An opportunity exists to join the Stadium team and be part of Australia’s sporting and entertainment future as a member of the corporate catering department.

Roles available include:-
  • Bar Attendants
  • Function & Restaurant Waiters
  • Function & Restaurant Supervisors
  • Private Dining Room Waiters

To be successful in securing one of the above positions you must:-
  • Hold a current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
  • Hold an Australian Work Permit
  • Be looking for CASUAL weekday / weekend work
  • Preferably have experience in similar roles

Applicants will need to be team players, have excellent interpersonal skills, high levels of energy, willingness to work flexible hours in line with the requirements of the Stadium's event schedule (which includes weekend work) and a positive ‘can’ do attitude.

An on-site interview session will be held as follows:-
  • When: Saturday 16 February
  • Where: Come to Gate L, ANZ Stadium, Edwin Flack Avenue, Homebush Bay
  • Time: 10.00am to 12 noon (no applications accepted after this time)
  • What to Bring: Photo identification, resume, names of 2 x work related referees, copy of RSA certificate. Banking details and tax file number.

PLEASE DO NOT APPLY ON-LINE FOR THESE POSITIONS. ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED AT ANZ STADIUM ON SATURDAY 16 FEBRUARY, 2008 WILL BE ACCEPTED.

For further information call Marie on 8765 3106 or Ben on 8765 3307.

2. Is I'm guessing ANZ's version of an Usher... I'm not too sure... read it and take it as you will although this will ba harder for younger and less experienced people to get, but hey it's worth a shot.

ANZ Stadium is Australia’s premier sporting and entertainment venue. The Stadium hosted the 2000 Olympic and Paralympic Games, the 2003 Rugby World Cup and regularly hosts world class national and international events such as the Bledisloe Cup, State of Origin, NRL Grand Final, AFL blockbusters, concerts and cultural events.

An opportunity now exists to join the Stadium’s casual team and be part of Australia’s sporting and entertainment future. Expressions of interest are now sought from interested parties for customer service and logistics positions.

Successful applicants will have at least 1-2 years experience in a customer service related role and in relation to the available logistics positions, practical manual experience and a forklift licence would be highly desirable.

Applicants will also have outstanding communications skills, problem solving abilities and an energetic and committed work ethic. The availability to work weekends and weekday evenings is essential.

It is anticipated that the interview and training process will be completed by early March.

If you are interested in being part of the ANZ Stadium team please submit a brief (2 page maximum) resume to:-

Via mail:
Event Staffing
ANZ Stadium
Locked Bag 1999
SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK NSW 2127

Or via fax: (02) 8765 2837

Or via e-mail: casualemployment@anzstadium.com.au

Applications close on Wednesday 20 February 2008.

Good Luck to all those who apply... :D

CieL

HSC
lol tomorrow..

Dang will be at Good Vibes.

G

Gavvvvvin

Sweet. Will apply for 2nd one. Should I send a cover letter?

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
How likely is one to get a hospitality role with precisely 0 work experience?

*rUsTy*

HSC
Well, it's worth a shot. The worst they can do is reject you lol.

As for the CV Gavvvvvin, I'd put one in anyway.

daamit

HSC
Dumsum said:
How likely is one to get a hospitality role with precisely 0 work experience?
I dont know the chances at ANZ but my friend acutally recently got a job at acer with 0 work experience n he is 18....

*fingers crossed*

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
ANZ STADIUM....WTF

THIS IS A SCAM,

TELSTRA stadium was formely known as "Stadium Australia".

ANZ STADIUM is a stadium in Queensland, use to be used by the brisbane broncos, but now they use Suncorp Stadium.

HSC
Yeah it's bound to cause confusion but it's actually called that now.

Also, if you didn't know this it might interest you to know that Aussie Stadium has changed its name back to the SFS.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
watatank said:
Yeah it's bound to cause confusion but it's actually called that now.

Also, if you didn't know this it might interest you to know that Aussie Stadium has changed its name back to the SFS.
are you serious, thats bloody sad....all i know Stadium Australia was a fucken hot name lol.....oh well

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
wuddie said:
stadium aust is a complete sell-out. at least sfs can maintain its integrity as, well, sfs.
You obviously know that SFS had a name change, so I have nfi how it could maintain something. Are you trying to have a whinge again?

Last edited:

*rUsTy*

HSC
Who cares what it's called anyway? Yeah it might cause confusion... and to a higher extent casue people to claim this post was a scam... but honestly, in the end there's nothing we can do about it... that's what stadiums and arena's do... they get sponserships.

alfonso22

HSC
i also got called for an interview on tuesday..

can't wait

i so hope i get the job.. the lady who rang me sounded really nice and willing to give me the job

HSC
nice...

im going to attend the interview... but im not sure if i want this job now... just got my timetables and i got tafe 5 days a week already

and they need pplz on weekdays also so... :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)