• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

AOS: Journey (1 Viewer)

V.V.S_246

Does anybody know when bos is gonna change the resources page form change to journeys?

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
But the good thing is that your work will be original...i mean by 2003 markers must be bored of "change" ...so this will be something new..and it's likely that u'd get good marks then :).

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Thats true, and you can be extra creative. Just think - you'll learn more than previous years because you have to do all the work yourself...yay :( :p

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Ren
oh yipee, wot a cause of celebration, party at my house now!
ahh yes its good in a way that the markers wont have such a wide knowledge of creativity on the subject n be bored to death with it
Yeah, and they aren't really expecting a lot either - its the first time its been done.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
well l'm not 100% sure of that...l'm probably wrong..but with change over the years they new what they expected.

l'm just saying that because its a new topic they might just take whatever is trown at them...l'm probably very wrong!!!

Beats

HSC
Um - its a bit off the topic, but does anyone know of any value judgements that we can make relating to "Journeys" in general. In class we've just focused specifically on Imaginative journeys.Thanx

Beats

HSC
'Value judgements' - like, what is the journeys value, what do we gain from the experience etc Sorry not good at explaining stuff.

M@C D@DDY

HSC
yeh i think so 2 because the criteria is relatively new but it's either every1 gets good marks or bad marks fingerz crossed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)