Appearance Traits: Where am I from? (1 Viewer)

Lordsion

HSC
I am just interested in what others think about this. People always think I am from Germany or Denmark due to my looks and voice. I am Australian born. My grandparents are from England. Before that, my granddads family side was from Spain.

My Appearance:
REALLY tall
REALLY skinny
Dark long eyelashes (people often think I wear Mascara)
Dark curly hair, which I straighten often as it is too curly!
Very hairless, body wise
Green light eyes
Light skin, however not snow white pale
Long fingers
Large lips

Pffff, I guess that is about it, based on these appearance traits, do they suggest a european background of sorts? if so which country or region would you think?

I have looked on the internet about this stuff, I am VERY interested in the way people gain impressions of background based on appearance.

Does anybody care to relate their own experiences? or have any information about appearance traits of people form other countries? Share your thoughts.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
I am just interested in what others think about this. People always think I am from Germany or Denmark due to my looks and voice. I am Australian born. My grandparents are from England. Before that, my granddads family side was from Spain.

My Appearance:
REALLY tall
REALLY skinny
Very hairless, body wise
Green light eyes
Long fingers
Large lips

Pffff, I guess that is about it, based on these appearance traits, do they suggest a european background of sorts? if so which country or region would you think?

I have looked on the internet about this stuff, I am VERY interested in the way people gain impressions of background based on appearance.

Does anybody care to relate their own experiences? or have any information about appearance traits of people form other countries? Share your thoughts.

omg shes soo sexy!!!:jaw:

i like that description, i can almost visually picture you're presence and beauty right beside me. lol

And born in Aus only makes it a whole lot better, i think you might appear euro, thats what id be hoping for, hehe.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Whatever region does pale/white skin with natural dark hair. I can't remember atm. Scandanavia if it wasn't so dark, but yeah.

oly1991

HSC

My Appearance:
REALLY tall
REALLY skinny
Very hairless, body wise
Green light eyes
Long fingers
Large lips

yeah you definitely sound spanish (like me :)), english, maybe even irish, german and scandanivian background.

by the way, is that a picture of you in your profile?
omg shes soo sexy!!!:jaw:

i like that description, i can almost visually picture you're presence and beauty right beside me. lol

And born in Aus only makes it a whole lot better, i think you might appear euro, thats what id be hoping for, hehe.
lol....have to agree though haha, cool description.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Are you an Arab?

Possibly, Lebanese, Assyrian,Egyptian?

boganxcore

HSC

My Appearance:
REALLY tall
REALLY skinny
Very hairless, body wise
Green light eyes
Long fingers
Large lips

post a pic

Lordsion

HSC
Believe me, I am fully Caesarean. Very white, with a slight tan. But pffffff Don't worry about me, this is an open discussion. It was also about whether you have had those experiences as well. And no, I am not the closest thing to Arab, Egyptian, Chinese or whatever of the sort. And no again, I will not post a picture on a public forum. It would be great if I was into identity theft, abuse of my picture, and all that other jazz ... no thank you. You never know what other people are up to sometimes, that is one thing I have learnt this past year. I am very nice, and very trusting. But I don't go on the merry-go-round twice. I have been there, done that, so to speak. You have to protect yourself sometimes. But back to the point, tell about what you look like, like in terms of 'country of origin' traits - see if we can guess where you may be from, or something like that. Let's make this thread more open. It is not about me, I was curious about what others thought, but more so, just a general thread as an information source for those looking into peoples reactions based on looks.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Thread based on appearance traits is useless without photos. You must think of these things before you post.

HSC
Fully "caesarean"? Like, as in your mummy cut herself to get you out?
What on earth does that have to do with anything?

And I've been asked "What country are you from?" when I was at school. A couple times.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
..My Appearance:
REALLY tall
REALLY skinny
Very hairless, body wise
Green light eyes
Long fingers
Large lips
me. but im not real skinny or real tall. my hairs straight and black. i have brown eyes.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
post a pic, all those traits deem you attractive, post one so we can see if its true and dont have to visualise

HSC

My Appearance:
REALLY tall
REALLY skinny
Very hairless, body wise
Green light eyes
Long fingers
Large lips
I guess you'll probably need to post a photo for a real evaluation.
I have a friend who is really tall, really skinny, long eyelashes, light brown curly hair, very hairless, blue light eyes, light skin, long fingers and large lips and she's Palestinian. Like mes ami mentioned bone structure has a lot do with determining ethnicity and beauty.

People can have brown hair, "normal" brown eyes, and an amazing bone structure and be daaamn i.e. John Mayer

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I have been told I look kind of Slavic/Eastern European, which would be about 1/8th true.

Naturally blonde, hazel eyes, very pale, slightly hooked nose, average height, slender.

I get it less now that my hair is darker. Cbf posting a photo

Bereie

HSC
I guess you'll probably need to post a photo for a real evaluation.
I have a friend who is really tall, really skinny, long eyelashes, light brown curly hair, very hairless, blue light eyes, light skin, long fingers and large lips and she's Palestinian. Like mes ami mentioned bone structure has a lot do with determining ethnicity and beauty.

People can have brown hair, "normal" brown eyes, and an amazing bone structure and be daaamn i.e. John Mayer
You mean Arab?

oly1991

HSC
i've been told I look french and spanish. someone even thought i was a kiwi haha.

im spanish, brazilian, portuguese and german. so i guess my mixture creates different perceptions from people.

i'll post a pic if someone else posts a pic lol. seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)