Applegators - the new rabens? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Anyone reckons Raben shoes are too common nowadays??

Anyways, im over them, but am into these new applegator shoes. Has anyone seen them around in stores yet?? I've ordered a few pairs online, but have yet to see them in stores...made from Argentina, and beats Rabens in terms of unique and different styles. So far, you can only purchase them from their site www.applegator.com.au

though for the people who has not seen them around, here is a brief peek at what it looks like:

Whats your opinion guys?? good? bad? i reckon they will be the new hit :hammer:

boris

Banned
HSC
what the shit

these arent new
im pretty sure you've been able to get them from big w for $8 for the last 36 years

HSC
roundguy08 said:
you dont get it?
DO YOU know what havianas are?

also, applegators are more than twice the price of rabens
Yes I get it, I have Havaianas. I just understand that they are uncovered shoes and obviously your feet will be cold when wearing them in Winter. The actual obviousness of your post made me laugh, is all.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
katietheskatie said:
havaianas are <$20 and i wear them pretty much every day :eek:
Apart from the fact that havaianas are a waste of money and just as try-hard as rabens, have fun wearing thongs in Sydney when it's been raining for the last 3 weeks.
To spite you all I'm going to get some new Rabens. What colour, guyz?

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
Apart from the fact that havaianas are a waste of money and just as try-hard as rabens, have fun wearing thongs in Sydney when it's been raining for the last 3 weeks.
To spite you all I'm going to get some new Rabens. What colour, guyz?
orange

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)