Apples: What are your favourite/least favourite types? (1 Viewer)

schooliskool

HSC
this threads is about apples that is so fkn awesome, :D

there is no favourite /least favourite apple for me, uknoe whats a good question .

what apple did adam nad eve eat?
will remain a mystery must have been the best apple in the world, like stairway to heaven being the best song in the world.

HSC
schooliskool said:
what apple did adam and eve eat?
will remain a mystery must have been the best apple in the world, like stairway to heaven being the best song in the world.
if it was supposedly the downfall of mankind or whatever, it would fucking well better have been a good apple

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
schooliskool said:

there is no favourite /least favourite apple for me, uknoe whats a good question .

I thought the Bible just said it was a "fruit"?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
schooliskool said:

The Bible never mentioned that the fruit was an apple, just as it never mentioned Christmas was on the 25th of December of even the number of wise men for that matter.

Well apples, hmm. My favourite would have to be either Royal Gala or Sundowner. Pink lady's up there too but some I find a bit sour.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Fav apple = warm apple pie :)

Pink lady's are my fav ;), least favourite are the old granny smiths if you catch me, except when it's in apple pie.

-Anfernee-

HSC
I like the Pink ladies, not a big fan of the granny smiths.

Royal gala r ok.

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
The best apples I've ever had were Pink Lady and Granny Smith. Crispy with a well balance of sour and sweet. I can't stand Red Delicious or the other mushy varieties

coffeebean

HSC
Pink Lady wins hands down. And surprisingly, the ones with small weird lumps on them always seem to be the better tasting ones. Lol. Sounds strange, but they really do taste better. Appearances can be deceiving.

Can't stand Red Delicious. YUCK!

osamabanana

HSC
Pink Lady for some strange reason goes well with beer. We took a heap camping and ate them while drinking and now every party we go to we take heaps of apples. strange but good

APCSfan

HSC
apples fresh outa the fridge r the best ones.

i hate em when they are mushy and find out there are dark patches everywhere :|

Stoogey

HSC
hopethisworks said:
frozen ones
Interesting indeed, my curiosity has just caused me to put one in the freezer just a second ago :cool:

Granny smiths are my favourite, they gotta be crunchy, i hate mushy/soft apples.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Best fruits are lychees and longans =D, mangoes are second to them in my books.

On-topic - granny smiths on pies (i don't like eating plain apples, only candy apples or apple pies).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)