Applications Process (1 Viewer)

sarevok

HSC
The correct way to apply for a transfer through UAC is to fill out an apply-by-web non-year 12 application, or to fill out Form B in the UAC guide, right? What I'm confused about is, on Form B, it has questions like employment experience and stuff. Now I know the courses I'm considering a transfer into don't take this into account. So, when I'm filling out the application, all I need to do is fill out the section on completed secondary studies at year 12 level, and the section on tertiary and postsecondary studies?
Also, for the section on tertiary and postseconday studies, what should I put for the number of full-time years enrolled? Should this simply be 1?

Sorry for these trivial questions, I'm a bit nervous about screwing the application up. Thanks in advance for your help.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
You're correct on everything :)
(I transferred via Form B a couple of years ago)

klh

HSC
about the years thingy, yeah, 1.0 for FT.
iwas liek you too last year, its also good to ask the uac hotline, its what i did for other things if your not sure about either. its 9752 0200 [8.30am-4.30pm weekdays]

what youve written is correct, which means that youve read the instructions thoroughly! :) phew eh...

sarevok

HSC
thanks guys :)

one last question: on the previous application deferment section it asks:
'If you applied through UAC last year for admission to an institution in 2005 and you know your UAC application number for that year, enter it here:'

i did appyl for admission, obviously, but i have no idea what my uac application no. was. does anyone know if this is a big deal? i guess not because it says 'if you know'...

i guess i will rign up that infoline tomorrow

sarevok

HSC
for anyone else interest, i rang up uac, and they said if you dont know your previous applicant no. dont worry... :)

M_86

HSC
I think if you did it last year it was your HSC number or whatever with a one in front.
Dont hold me to this. But if it ring any bells then thats why.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah that's what I thought.

Well either way, sarevok confirmed that you don't really need it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)