Apply to teach to DET (1 Viewer)

liz

HSC
I've just applied for the Graduate Recruitment program online and now have to submit supporting documentation but I don't understand what some of the supporting documentation is?

For the supporting documentation that says:
"evidence of course of study for current year showing curriculum/teaching methods"
What do we have to sumbit to show this?

Also for the supporting document that says:
"All practice teaching reports recieved to date"
Is that just a copy of the final report page in each of our feedback and assessment document book from prac?

rific

HSC
Haha, I was on holidays and a friend rang me to remind me to do my GRP stuff. I have a few more days to organise my online application...

For your curriculum/teaching methods evidence, any teaching/learning/pedagogy course you're doing this semester counts. For example, this semester I'm doing EDUC4090 (Teaching and Learning in English 4A), this course counts as evidence to my curriculum studies course for this year.

As for your prac evidence, yep, just include your actual reports.

Hope that helps a little.

liz

HSC
Does that mean I just write on a piece of paper my curriculum subject i'm doing this semester and next semester. Or do I have to obtain an offical transcript that has the subjects on it?

rific

HSC
Yer, I haven't actually found someone who knows for certain, but if you get something in, they'll let you knowif you need to add anything.

All I've done is print off a copy of the course outline for my curriculum course, and I figure when the uni gets my approval to release my transcript, that should cover anything else I hope.

Lollies...

HSC
"evidence of course of study for current year showing curriculum/teaching methods"

^

Simply send the DET a copy of your notice of enrolment. If you don't have one, just go to your student centre and ask for a copy. They can give you a copy on the spot. It officially shows what you are enrolled in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)