Applying for exam paper results back (1 Viewer)

Picle

HSC
I was wondering if it is possible to apply for your exam papers back marked? I did extremely well to what i thought i would have done in the exams especially in modern history where i was gettin less 70 in all my modern exams and then suddenly got 86 in my hsc exam when the second question i did was in dot points coz i was running out of time. Wondering if its possible to get the exams back to look at where marks were etc?

frootloop

HSC
Someone would've replied eventually but I passed the thread and thought to myself 'meh'...

Others have requested to get their papers back marked with little success. If you really want you could give it a shot but I don't think you'll end up getting them back.

HSC
You sign that right away whe you signed that little blue piece of paper at the end of the exam.

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
You sign that right away whe you signed that little blue piece of paper at the end of the exam.
His terriblypronounced sentence is right.

The 'little blue form' is a legal waver. They get you to sign it when you're least likely to think about anything important: as you're about to start your exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)