Applying For On Campus Accommodation (1 Viewer)

lachlan43

It is most definitely 1c per MB. There's an official post from the DIT Customer Service Team, I got an e-mail about it, it was in a What's New & News posting, it's officially 1c per MB.

candid

HSC
If we have night classes, what happens to our dinner ? :(

Matt Samson

HSC
candid said:
If we have night classes, what happens to our dinner ? :(
I know at Bathurst you don't have to stay in the Dining Hall to eat it, you can get it as take away and eat it in your dorm, the common rooms, outside on the green etc.

candid

HSC
You guys were really helpful. thanks :) OH and do we make our own timetable or do they give us a set one at orientation ?

lachlan43

Log in to my.csu, go to the Subject Info quick link on the left hand side, and My Timetable. :)

lachlan43

Depends on the course. The arts faculty at Wagga Wagga provides them, but you actually have to go and get one. Making your own is better IMHO.

candid

HSC
But do we choose the tutorials we want and etc ? or do we actually have to enrol into them or something.

HSC
candid said:
But do we choose the tutorials we want and etc ? or do we actually have to enrol into them or something.
from my understanding, there is a sign up sheet outside the lecturer's office or something that you write you name on for the tutorial session you want to attend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)