Applying to university admissions centres (1 Viewer)

alchemist1

HSC
N/A
I'm not sure if this is in the right subforum, but I thought I'll give it a shot anyway.
Currently, I'm sitting the hsc as a nsw student, however I didn't complete a uac application because I'm not planning to attend any university here (complicated reasons). Instead, I've filled out the applications for other interstate university admission centres.
What I'm asking is, did I need to apply to uac to receive my atar? I assumed that uac would supply every nsw student with their atars and if they sent out uni apps to other states, then they will forward the results to them. If I haven't done the wrong thing, where do I access my atar results when they are released?

Hope you guys can help me out here :)

D94

HSC
N/A
Don't quote me on this, but you can access your ATAR via the UAC website since you've already received your login number and pin a while back.

alchemist1

HSC
N/A
I couldn't access the "Check & change" portal - is there another login page? I do plan on calling the helpline tomorrow after my morning exam, but I was just hoping that someone who has been through something similar could give some advice. I'm sorry for being so troublesome, it's just that the late processing fee for a uac application is $116... Thank you for your reply though!

UACInfo

Universities Admissions Centre, www.uac.edu.au
HSC
N/A
Hi alchemist1

You'll be able to access your ATAR through the link on UAC's website when they are released (Thursday 15 December) using your student login and pin. This isn't through Check & Change - that's for people who've put in a university application. Interstate admissions centres will have access to your results. You can read more here www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/atar/

alchemist1

HSC
N/A
UACInfo,

Thank you so much for your reply. When I read through that page, I accidentally missed the part where it stated you'll need your UAC application number "OR HSC student number and pin." I did call the help line just to confirm everything and ease my worries, and I'm just hoping everything will go smoothly and my university applications will be approved.

Thank you again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)