Appropriate Time Of Ending It. (1 Viewer)

celene123

HSC
Ok, The Other Day My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, And A Couple Of Days Later He Was With Some Other Girl, We Had Fights About Her Before And He's Given Her Lifts Places, So Do You Think He Was Waiting To End It With Me Before Being With Her, Or Do You Think He Was Cheating On Me????? I Really Dont Know.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
leave it and move on

it doesnt matter! if he was cheating on you he wasnt worth it anyway.

lifts home doesnt mean anything. theres about 1000 possibilities but all of them are irrelevant now anyway.

just move on and dont ponder what couldve been

emmadilemma88

at my house, hehe in my room, on my laptop
HSC
hey, i'm looking at you right now!!! woo hoo, haha um i think he was trying to end it and didnt know how, but hey ur goin clubbin 2nite so who cares!!! have fun hun, luv ya always xoxox p.s im hungry i have to go to the canteen in a few minutes tee hee. :)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
celene123 said:
Ok, The Other Day My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, And A Couple Of Days Later He Was With Some Other Girl, We Had Fights About Her Before And He's Given Her Lifts Places, So Do You Think He Was Waiting To End It With Me Before Being With Her, Or Do You Think He Was Cheating On Me????? I Really Dont Know.
i think if either of them are possibilities, then theyre both just as shit as eachother
better to move on with this one, he was definately wasting your time sweety
born dancer is right, dont ponder on what could of happened, coz you're most likely thinking really bad stuff! fuck it!

better to have lost than loved!

tlodg

HSC
N/A
celene123 said:
either way, he sucks.
People who fucking have a new bf/gf right after they break up<-----HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

"wow, u're soooo good, u can get someone right after u broke up! you must be really hot and stuff"

Darkening

HSC
hmm... Revenge, ok then get back together, and cheat on him while he cheats on you... THat will really work!!

Redgoddess

HSC
if you've had fights about her before maybe he got pissed off that you dont trust him so he turned to this girl more and more for her support then once you guys broke up stuff just happened?
regardless, like many have said, it's over now so not much use in pondering it. you'll find someone else out there who treats you right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)