Arab-Israeli conflict questions :) (1 Viewer)

Amez...

HSC
I have started to write practise papers for the topic but am stuck on the 2004 b paper- "Assess the influence of Jewish settlers on Israeli political parties and the peace process in the 1980s and 1990s".
1) should i seperate my paragraphs into sections of what i will discuss such as intifada?
2) What should i actually talk about for this quseiton! its limited and am still grasping the second half of topic.
3) because it states 'assess' does that mean you can say that there were many influences on the Israeli political parties and peace process other than jewish settlement such as religious ties, terrorism etc.?

Help would be muchly app.:wave:

hrdgrk1

HSC
Basically the question is asking you "In your opinion how much has Israeli political parties and the broken peace process been a product of the jewish settlers".

Central to this question is that it is based around the 1980's and 1990's, this is where the Oslo Accords were created etc.

So you have to talk about how the Jewish settlers ie: ultra-orthodox, they have cemented the settled occupied territories as Israeli land under the Allon Plan, also their concept 'Yeretz Israel' have all affected Israeli policies and attitudes to the peace process in the 80's and 90's. So I am guessing you would be saying not very much considering that the Oslo Accords where signed allowing for a Palestinian autonomy on land considered part of yeretz israel. But do some more research cause this is all off the top of my head k.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)