Arab-Israeli Conflict! (1 Viewer)

Ju

HSC
Does anybody know how the decline of the USSR contributed to the start of peace negotiations?

ManlyChief

Manly: 7 miles from Sydney, 1000 miles from care
HSC
This takes me back - I did it for my HSC back in the day ...

I thought no-one did it anymore, so I burnt my notes last year! Sorry guys ...

Good luck though! :)

PS - I always found the journal 'Foreign Affiars' a good way to make up references supporting my point in any Arab-Israeli essay :)

Skryp

.The Master.
HSC
Yes yes, if you need any help on this, please get at me and I can hopefully give you all the answers you need...I did this last year for the HSC and shhiieeettt I know how ridiculously hard this topic is...I had to write about 120 pages of notes on it...absolutely out of control so please get at me if you need a hand. Peace.

rebecca05

HSC
Urgent Help Needed!!!

Skryp said:
Yes yes, if you need any help on this, please get at me and I can hopefully give you all the answers you need...I did this last year for the HSC and shhiieeettt I know how ridiculously hard this topic is...I had to write about 120 pages of notes on it...absolutely out of control so please get at me if you need a hand. Peace.

Please help me i know nothing!! Anything on any of the "isms" would be so much help, especially militarism and sectarianism...i dont know how to answer questions on it. Arab nationalism i can do if it involves Nasser but thats it! Please help me!! ASAP!!

Skryp

.The Master.
HSC
rebecca05 said:
Please help me i know nothing!! Anything on any of the "isms" would be so much help, especially militarism and sectarianism...i dont know how to answer questions on it. Arab nationalism i can do if it involves Nasser but thats it! Please help me!! ASAP!!
^ Send me a PM of what you want...another person has my notes so they aint on me..but I'll do my best to help you out.

cannonrun

HSC
I'm havin trouble with finding historians, particularly ones that are more representative of the Palestinian views on the creation of Israel and the peace talks. Any help would be awesome... thanks.

Also any historians in general with this topic would be appreciated as i figure its better to have more quotes than less :)

Thanks people

nwatts

HSC
You guys are probably better off spending an our on Wikipedia and searching all the different terms to figure out what they mean and exactly how they work. You'll have a lot of trouble in an essay if you don't properly know what a particular term is and how it relates.

I've found this to be a pretty good topic though. I hated how it stopped at '97 though.

cannonrun

HSC
So does anyone know of any good historians or source quotes for the Arab Israeli conflict, especially from the perspective of the Palestinian view on the creation of Israel?

nwatts

HSC
cannonrun said:
So does anyone know of any good historians or source quotes for the Arab Israeli conflict, especially from the perspective of the Palestinian view on the creation of Israel?
Yes.

I've got a few pages of historians from all sides (zionist, post-zionist, palestinian, american, etc.). I could post them here. Just let me change computers. ;)

nwatts

HSC
Bleh, I just realised I haven't finished these notes :(. I'll hopefully get them done after English on Monday, and i'll repost a finished version.

edit: This is a few pages of quotes from different historians/figures on the Arab-Israeli conflict. There are a few brilliant ones that really serve to strengthen an essay, so do have a look.

cannonrun

HSC
You are a legend nwatts. Thanks heaps man. And the annotations on your notes are pretty damn good too.... e.g. 'LET'S GO PLO', 'ANGRY LEBS'! lol

I did a quick timeline with the framework events in bold for the Arab-Israeli conflict just to provide a quick reference with dates. Figured I'd upload it just in case anybody wants to have a look. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)