Arab Racism, genocide of blacks and Apartheid in Sudan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
A United Nations report says Sudan's government is responsible for mass killings, rape and other atrocities in the Darfur region, but it stopped short of saying Khartoum actively supported genocide.

"Some of these violations are very likely to amount to war crimes, and given the systematic and widespread pattern of many of the violations, they would also amount to crimes against humanity," said the report, released Monday.
But "the crucial element of genocidal intent appears to be missing, at least as far as the central government authorities are concerned."

A United Nations convention defines genocide as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group." If a government is found to have committed genocide, nations that signed the convention are obliged to intervene to prevent further deaths, as well as find and prosecute those responsible for the genocide.
The conclusion of Monday's report was welcomed by Sudanese government officials who have long denied oppressing black Africans in favour of Arabs in the western Darfur region.

But the 176-page report does list individuals it believes should be prosecuted at the International Criminal Court. Suspects included government officials, militia members, rebels and even "certain foreign army officers acting in their personal capacity."

However, UN spokesperson Fred Eckhard said suspects' names will remain secret until the Security Council decides what to do. They're concerned criminal trials could be tainted if names are released prematurely.
The number of deaths in the Darfur crisis is estimated to be about 300,000. Another two million have fled their homes. http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2005/02/01/newdarfur-report050201.html
Just their own dose of medicine for arabs who complained about Israel.

Arabs countries are the worst violator of human rights in the world, comparable to China with a population of 1.3 billion while arabs have only half of that.

Arabs countries are the most racist country in this world. Their despicable treatment of their fellow arabs from poor countries, pakistani, indians, bangladeshi, indonesians, fillipino and black africans regularly caused diplomatic conflict between those countries and arab countries.

Arab countries have the least freedom for its citizens. There is no fair trial or justice, lagging behind the rest of the world.

Arab women are the most oppressed women in this earth. In many arab countries they have no rights, they cant even select coloured clothes (they can select any colour but it should be black like ford model T that is always black) , they are slaves of their husband.

Last edited:

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
Indian Princess said:
Just their own dose of medicine for arabs who complained about Israel.

Arabs countries are the worst violator of human rights in the world, comparable to China with a population of 1.3 billion while arabs have only half of that.

Arabs countries are the most racist country in this world. Their despicable treatment of their fellow arabs from poor countries, pakistani, indians, bangladeshi, indonesians, fillipino and black africans regularly caused diplomatic conflict between those countries and arab countries.

Arab countries have the least freedom for its citizens. There is no fair trial or justice, lagging behind the rest of the world.

Arab women are the most oppressed women in this earth. In many arab countries they have no rights, they cant even select coloured clothes (they can select any colour but it should be black like ford model T that is always black) , they are slaves of their husband.
While what you say is fairly extreme it does contain some truth. All I know is that if the US or other western nations practised similar approaches to justice and similar issues, the left would be screaming for condemnation and intervention.

cowface

HSC
Thats it! If Arabs are racist, it means I can be racist to them!

Indian Princess said:
Women in the west are like sooooo empowered! They aren't controlled by nasty men anymore. Just watch the latest Pussy Cat Dolls vid - so liberating for women, and men totally do not dictate how women dress, man! Indian Princess, show us your tits!

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Hmm I wonder why there are minimal articles about the apartheid in Israel of the Palestinians?

HSC
More News of Genocide of Black people by Arabs in Sudan.

Darfur war crimes suspects namedPOSTED: 1527 GMT (2327 HKT), February 27, 2007

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (Reuters) -- The International Criminal Court chief prosecutor named a Sudanese minister and a militia commander on Tuesday as the first suspects he wants tried for war crimes in Darfur and suggested more could follow.

Chief prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo asked pre-trial judges to issue summonses for Ahmed Haroun, state interior minister during the height of the Darfur conflict, and militia commander Ali Muhammad Ali Abd-al-Rahman, also known as Ali Kushayb.

"Our work sends a signal: those who commit atrocities cannot do so without impunity," he told a news conference, adding that prosecutors were still gathering evidence of crimes committed by all parties and monitoring cross-border violence.

Haroun is currently Sudan's state humanitarian affairs minister, a post below the full ministerial level. Prosecutors said Kushayb was a commander of the Janjaweed militia who led attacks on towns and villages, where dozens were killed.

In a 94-page filing, ICC prosecutors accused the two of criminal responsibility in relation to 51 counts of alleged crimes against humanity and war crimes committed in 2003 and 2004 and urged Khartoum to make sure the suspects appear at the court. http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/02/27/sudan.darfur.reut/index.html
Justice will be served to these monstrous criminals.

mr EaZy said:
i wonder how much you really care for the arabs or for the people of darfur
I am a woman of substance full of compassion and love and I always champion dignity and rights of people who suffers from injustice of the majority or minority.

Martyno1 said:
Hmm I wonder why there are minimal articles about the apartheid in Israel of the Palestinians?
Cause it does not exist, it is all made up by sympathiser of palestinian terrorists.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Indian Princess said:

since when are pakistani, indians, bangladeshi, indonesians, fillipino and black africans, considered as arabs. Indian Princess........dont tell me that your desperate to be a arab? ? :rofl:

banco55

HSC
MaNiElla said:
since when are pakistani, indians, bangladeshi, indonesians, fillipino and black africans, considered as arabs. Indian Princess........dont tell me that your desperate to be a arab? ? :rofl:
I think you need to read the sentence you quoted again and look for the commas.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I'm not going to delete this, just point out that Indian Princess seems to have no idea about what's going on in darfur.

Characterising the Darfur war as 'Arabs' versus 'Africans' obscures the reality. Darfur's Arabs are black, indigenous, African and Muslim - just like Darfur's non-Arabs, who hail from the Fur, Masalit, Zaghawa and a dozen smaller tribes.

Until recently, Darfurians used the term 'Arab' in its ancient sense of 'bedouin'. These Arabic-speaking nomads are distinct from the inheritors of the Arab culture of the Nile and the Fertile Crescent.

'Arabism' in Darfur is a political ideology, recently imported, after Colonel Gadaffi nurtured dreams of an 'Arab belt' across Africa, and recruited Chadian Arabs, Darfurians and west African Tuaregs to spearhead his invasion of Chad in the 1980s. He failed, but the legacy of arms, militia organisation and Arab supremacist ideology lives on.
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,1268647,00.html

edit: On second thought, I'll close this but encourage aryan to think about posting a more constructive thread on this topic if he wishes to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)