Arabic??, who has done arabic HSC 2004? (1 Viewer)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
just wanted to know if anyone here did their arabic HSC this year, wanted to know how everyone went........easy, hard, neutral, a waste of time???????

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
by the way, any students who need help for arabic, just post ur questions on this thread, i'll be more than happy to help.

come on, i'm sure someone out there has done it, i want some feedback.

or was the exam just so boring u fell asleep and forgot that u even did the exam..... wait ....did i do the exam????? (lol)

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
a friend of mine did arabic......said it was a cinch......both 2 unit and 3 unit.....apparently if u know ur stories n stuff ull do fine.......its not that hard.....but wat would i know.......dont speak arabic myself

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeah i know two people at my school who did it, but it was their native language, so they found it pretty easy. i think both did extension too.

polomolo

HSC
yeh i do arabic continuers...it was the gayest exam i'v ever done lol...the questions were wired...like that question on going on a trip to other countries...and then u had to write a diary entry on how it was a disaster...i was like wat the hell...the questions were too 'made up' by arabs lol..

watd u think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)