ARC covers sports clubs as well? (1 Viewer)

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Does joining ARC entitle you to join sports clubs for free?

thanks

sunny

meh.
HSC
Nope, Arc has nothing to do with sports clubs.

wow!

HSC
N/A
Don't regret it! ARC is the backbone of the student life at UNSW. Without it, there would be a minimal number of clubs as ARC provides funding for them. Without ARC, there wouldn't be as many parties and fun events around and there wouldn't be OWeek and just in general, all the exciting parts of uni would be just about gone and all that would be left would be the studying. A dreadful prospect, if you ask me. Besides, you get to run in the SRC as part of ARC, volunteer opportunities for free to support your CV, free legal and academic advice as well.

Ppl wonder why there are always so many things happening at uni and it's because of ARC and student contribution. So thanks to all those who support student life at UNSW who signed up to ARC this year!

Numero Uno

HSC
Don't regret it! ARC is the backbone of the student life at UNSW. Without it, there would be a minimal number of clubs as ARC provides funding for them. Without ARC, there wouldn't be as many parties and fun events around and there wouldn't be OWeek and just in general, all the exciting parts of uni would be just about gone and all that would be left would be the studying. A dreadful prospect, if you ask me. Besides, you get to run in the SRC as part of ARC, volunteer opportunities for free to support your CV, free legal and academic advice as well.

Ppl wonder why there are always so many things happening at uni and it's because of ARC and student contribution. So thanks to all those who support student life at UNSW who signed up to ARC this year!
dont get me wrong ... good old source days were king
vsu fuked it up

_santa

HSC

I get what you mean, but the way you said it made it sound like just another advertisement (wouldn't impress anyone)
I'll consider joining, though.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I just joined ARC today and got shat on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)