Architecture and design (1 Viewer)

Avicenna

hey does anyone here study architecture at Usyd if so what do you guys think about it and what are its merits and demerits?

Your input would be highly appreciated:)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I'm interested in this too, as I know UNSW student who just finished his Arch degree (part 2), but he did the first 2 years at USYD, and he said the quality has dropped off, heaps of lectures and tutes being cancelled etc......

Yellow

well when i did it, the academics were a little disorganised. we would go to a lecture room coz that's what it would say on our timetables only to realise that the rest were in the first year studio.

you get studios by the way. complete with ur own drawing board & locker. bring urself a padlock to bag the full height lockers so you could fit that big-ass t-square.

uhmmm... you get assigned into a studio group of about 15 people & every monday & tuesday, you sit around with them to discuss various projects.

you'll be doing a lot of drawing & model making the first few weeks. the first major thing you'll be doing (if they haven't changed it) is designing a cafe on an empty lot right next to the Tin Sheds Gallery.

that's all i got up to when i was there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)