Are bands still being adjusted/redefined at BOS? I.e will our results change slightly (1 Viewer)

lulwut

HSC
Hi everyone!

Hopefully everyone's happy with their results! Someone mentioned to me that bands may still be adjusted after the fact. The reasoning was that our marks have been adjusted with school ranks etc etc, but our bands haven't been properly defined based on the difficulty of the exams, so there may be some changes with the cutoffs. Anyone know if this is how it works? Thanks!

lolwot

HSC
Re: Are bands still being adjusted/redefined at BOS? I.e will our results change slig

Doubt it

edit: our usernames :blink2:

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Re: Are bands still being adjusted/redefined at BOS? I.e will our results change slig

Bands are finalised by the time you get the results as part of the marking process. Each course had a team of markers appointed to make the judgements about the difficulty of the exams and decide the band cut-offs. They then make a report to the BOS and that process was finished in early December. Since then the computers have been doing the necessary calculations to moderate school marks and final HSC marks, along with any internal adjustments to the exam marks. The mark you received is final, unless you successfully ask for a clerical re-check.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad

gg

lulwut

HSC

>lulwut
>lolwot

LOOOOOOOOOOOL....wat

;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)