• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are checkouts that bad? (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
MissMacbeth said:
LOL....my lines are:

1: "Hi how are you? That's good." (whether they answered or not!)
2: "Just that amount?" (if it's eftpos)
3: "That's XX change. See you later!"

It's freakin histerical when someone does a seperate order and I forget and start the dialogue all over again. But at least they laughed and so did I.
!

I used to work at maccas and sometimes i had to alternate between drive thru and front counter...I have tolda customer at the front counter to "drive through, thanks" to which they looked at me strangely, and in the drive thru window I have asked a customer if 'that was to have here or takeaway'... what was funny about that was that the lady in the car actually thought really hard about the question

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i was running on autopilot last nite, and somebody had a carton of beer and i'm like "would you like a plastic bag?" i felt like an idiot

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
townie said:
i was running on autopilot last nite, and somebody had a carton of beer and i'm like "would you like a plastic bag?" i felt like an idiot
bahahaha did that once too, i asked a dude who bought a 30pk coke if he wanted a bag!!!!! :$

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
biggles04 said:
I also hate it when customers reach over into MY OWN PERSONAL SPACE to scan their flybuys card.
i fucking agree! i feel so violated when people do that! i also hate the dfact that people want their shit scanned and packed accordingly and still take their money/card out and wave it in front of my face when i am clearly doing something. they dont even put in on the counter or anything...when ppl do that i take extra long to pack their bags so it makes them even more uncomfy MUHAHAHAHAHA

_Bushra_

wtf?!
HSC
today i served an asian guy and he was holding about a billion of those enviro bags and i had packed his shit into a plastic bag and then later i saw his other bags and i was like "oh sorry! did you want me to pack your merchandise (LMAO!) in your bags?" and he looked at me like i was crazy and he was like "NO NO NO! Plastic bags my friend"

i hate ppl like that. fucking freaks

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
today i served an asian guy and he was holding about a billion of those enviro bags and i had packed his shit into a plastic bag and then later i saw his other bags and i was like "oh sorry! did you want me to pack your merchandise (LMAO!) in your bags?" and he looked at me like i was crazy and he was like "NO NO NO! Plastic bags my friend"

i hate ppl like that. fucking freaks
bahaha i kno! or like old ladies who use the green bag as a "handbag" and when ur like "do you want ur stuff in there" they're like "no!"

and btw bushra, i reeeeeeeeeeally think u need 2 find a new job :p:p:p

_Bushra_

wtf?!
HSC
On tuesday im going to ring my manager and tell her i desperately want to be moved from registers. ANYWHERE! i hate people, i cant handle the shit anymore. the whole fakness of being on a register and serving freaks me out now...ive been doing it for way too long. i dread coming into work now and i dont even care about the money. fucking traineeship...:( i need to do another 311 hours before i can leave...BIGW has ruined my life

_Bushra_

wtf?!
HSC
BreaKing said:
and btw bushra, i reeeeeeeeeeally think u need 2 find a new job :p:p:p
breaKing, sweet child of mine, i really want to quit! i wanted to quit a few months ago! but i do a fucking traineeship (like _muse_) and im contacted to work at BIGW till june 2006...i also have to complete another 311 hours (i have to do 1000 to sucessfullt complete all the outcomes etc etc) I AM DYING...they treat me like shit and push me around...im spose to rotated from each department and they havent doen that...i was nearly in tears today when i told this girl about my dilemma...customers hate me now cus they can tell that i hate my job...i hate the environemnt, i hate the fact wogs come through and think im "hot" and try to pick me up and im like eww whatever, i hate the mangers who say they'll do something but they dont I HATE EVERYTHING!

kill me now KILL ME

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
check your reps :p
i think i went a bit overboard with writing the comment - should have just written it in this thread... :rolleyes:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
now that everybody has mentioned it, i cant help but notice when people say "i forgot my green bags because......"

thanks for ruining the ignorance!

theone123

blue essence
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
breaKing, sweet child of mine, i really want to quit! i wanted to quit a few months ago! but i do a fucking traineeship (like _muse_) and im contacted to work at BIGW till june 2006...i also have to complete another 311 hours (i have to do 1000 to sucessfullt complete all the outcomes etc etc) I AM DYING...they treat me like shit and push me around...im spose to rotated from each department and they havent doen that...i was nearly in tears today when i told this girl about my dilemma...customers hate me now cus they can tell that i hate my job...i hate the environemnt, i hate the fact wogs come through and think im "hot" and try to pick me up and im like eww whatever, i hate the mangers who say they'll do something but they dont I HATE EVERYTHING!

kill me now KILL ME
thats like me, im freaking pressured both side, and need to work way faster than i normally do (which i find it called fast). damn i also almost cut my finger! 5 mm into the flesh, fuken hell.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
townie said:
now that everybody has mentioned it, i cant help but notice when people say "i forgot my green bags because......"

thanks for ruining the ignorance!
yeah. it's usually "i left my green bags in the car!!! *fake laugh*"

theone123

blue essence
HSC
i reckon everyone shud use a reusable bag no matter if its the green ones, one from the garbage bin or ur purse or school bag seriously plastic bags is gona harm the ozone layer seriously one day :p

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
theone123 said:
i reckon everyone shud use a reusable bag no matter if its the green ones, one from the garbage bin or ur purse or school bag seriously plastic bags is gona harm the ozone layer seriously one day :p
...you obviously don't work on a register...

Today I saw someone use my supervisor's code. But I like her and I always have, I let her get away with a lot. But when someone watches over me entering my password then uses it for themselves so that they can "act like a supervisor" and can't be bothered calling a supervisor then that really makes me lose my trust for them.
I think it's all in a good cause for them to know it, but I don't think they realise that if I'm not even working and my code has been used for a refund, spot balance, or whatever then it's a tad obvious.
They are lucky I like them, because I could get them in a lot of trouble.
Today I changed my password and explained to her why.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
_Bushra_ said:

kill me now KILL ME

*hugs bushra* there there... i know its bad :) jus go off at em.... it works sometimes :)

damn traineeships.. they should never have been created in the first place...

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
natstar said:
Fuck i hate woolies...i was in Newcastle for 3 days this week and on Friday morning they call me up on my mobile asking me to come in to work for 5 hours, and im like "well im in Newcastle at the moment" and they are like "well can you come up here for 2pm?".....duh

that is why Natstar , you dont give work your mobile number unless you have to

jang

is not my real name
HSC
natstar said:
Fuck i hate woolies...i was in Newcastle for 3 days this week and on Friday morning they call me up on my mobile asking me to come in to work for 5 hours, and im like "well im in Newcastle at the moment" and they are like "well can you come up here for 2pm?".....duh
maybe u forgot that u work at newcastle woolies

timrie6

HSC
N/A
the repetitiveness can do damage to you eg my friend got nerve damage all up her arm and back from being on checkouts! and she got compo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)