• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

are colesmayer interviews over? (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
ive applied and did the test and stuff but it when i log in, it tells me that i have to wait until they notify me. my friend applied and got an answer straight away.
He applied earlier though...
im still waiting.....

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
they are not over yet. How long ago did you do the online test? it can take a few days or even weeks. Don't stress cos the interviews aren't over until they fill all the positions, which they don't expect to fill until november.

Carlito

HSC
Dont belive that website thing. Ive worked at Kmart for like 6 months and it the site says "Your application is under consideration"

jtlr

You're better off applying for other jobs at the moment. Make sure your phones are switched on at all times incase they do call, and be sure to check your emails daily as I got invited to my first interview through email (check your Coles Myer account too, just in case).

I'm still waiting for their call for a second interview as they sent me another email saying they will call me for a second interview. Hopefully, I will receive that call this week.

Finally, review your application again and check to see if all your details are correct.

G

Gavvvvvin

I still havent got a call back after my second interview. Guess I didnt get the job :(

klh

HSC
i applied in august.
ive been waiting thru email for a long time.
its just really annoying to check everyday and that there is no sign.
what other jobs do you reccomend that are on offer now that doesnt involve fast food?

thanks dudes/dudettes! ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)