• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are guys considered easy to get into bed? (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Enteebee said:
im pretty sure there's a usyd boat party thing or something next week, people waring different colours depending on whether they're looking or what not. fucking sluts.
But then you still have the issue of standards. Just because you are looking to hook up doesn't necessarily mean you are going to with anyone. I'm easy and my standards are pretty flexible, especially when I am drunk, but I wouldn't hook up with a fat chick.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Enteebee said:
im pretty sure there's a usyd boat party thing or something next week, people waring different colours depending on whether they're looking or what not. fucking sluts.
You mean a traffic light party?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
withoutaface said:
You mean a traffic light party?
yea something like that, idk man i try to avoid people when they talk to me :shy:

zxcvbnm./

HSC
oaf im ez to get into bed.............especiallu differenet 1's cuase mines liek 0.7m long

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
zxcvbnm said:
oaf im ez to get into bed.............especiallu differenet 1's cuase mines liek 0.7m long
Only 2 posts and I want to throttle him. I think that's a fucking record.

Gann

HSC
N/A
Alcohol numbafies my body so I get no real satisfaction and am too shy without. I never have sex. I would probably be easy if offered?

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Only if the chick that I find attractive and with no weird and deadly diseases (no shit). I consider most girls who try to pick guys up have some kind of infected diseases so maybe I'm not easy.

Btw, since you guys brought up alcohol. I only drink one or two when I go clubbing and I haven't done that for awhile.
The thing is I don't understand why all of you seem to like alcohol so much.
1. people like it for the side effects and it's fun when you're drunk
2. the taste
3. try to be part of the "let's get pissed tonight" group just to act cool in front of your friends

My answers to
1. so you enjoy hangovers, puking and serious health problems
2. understandable
3. Get a real fucking niche you loser.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Q. 1. people like it for the side effects and it's fun when you're drunk
A. 1. so you enjoy hangovers, puking and serious health problems

your answer's unrelated. say you have an awesome night - thanks to the drunkeness - and suffer no ill effects in the morning? most people I know don't get hangovers, and if so only when they've drunk outrageously.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
1. so you enjoy hangovers, puking and serious health problems
Q. Do you like food?
A. SO YOU ENJOY OBESITY, HEART DISEASE AND AN INCREASED RISK OF TESTICULAR CANCER?!?!?!

suzieee

HSC
Enteebee said:
we had a traffic light party at college: red if you were in a serious relationship, orange/yellow if you werent sure and green if you were single. my friends and i wore green for a laugh

iamsickofyear12

HSC
suzieee said:
we had a traffic light party at college: red if you were in a serious relationship, orange/yellow if you werent sure and green if you were single. my friends and i wore green for a laugh
What are you meant to do if you don't have any red, orange, yellow or green clothes?

....and how can you be not sure if you're in a relationship?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
What are you meant to do if you don't have any red, orange, yellow or green clothes?

....and how can you be not sure if you're in a relationship?
It's called shopping. And as for not being sure, I'd interpret yellow/orange as "I'm an idiot, don't talk to me".

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Azamakumar said:
It's called shopping. And as for not being sure, I'd interpret yellow/orange as "I'm an idiot, don't talk to me".
I don't really like shopping too much. When I need clothes I just go to the closest store to my house and by enough stuff to last me a while.

Jarsh89

HSC
I myself am not too difficult unless im not at all in the mood. However I'd say 3 out of 5 guys that I know at least wouldn't be at all easy and most of the time don't end up in bed.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
try get a guy into bed with a whale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)